• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceandiegoJdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Turn-based strategy game by KING Art

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2008-08-15

PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Jan Theysen. I’m Creative Director at KING Art Games, I wrote The Book of Unwritten Tales, The Critter Chronicles and The Raven and I’m the co-author of Black Mirror 2.

Aside from story-driven games there is one other genre close to my heart: Turn-based strategy. For ages we wanted to make a game like Battle Isle or Advance Wars. Now the time has come. There will be a Kickstarter next Tuesday for our TBS Game “Battle Worlds: Kronos” and I thought maybe there are some other adventure fans who, like me, love both genres.

So if you might be interested in the game join us at www.facebook.com/BattleWorldsKronos or http://forum.kingart-games.com

Have a nice weekend!

Jan

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2004-08-15

PM

Haha, what shameless self-promotion, Jan! Wink

The Kickstarter is already off to a good start and looks really cool so far, thankfully the presentation video didn’t outstay its welcome, but had a reasonable length instead! Since you’ve proven with your adventure games that you can deliver quality gaming I already backed this. I love how Kickstarter facilitates further evolution of genres that were long thought to be extinct!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I also love turn-based strategy games, and like Ozzie i believe you have proven that you can make great games.

I have now backed the project.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2004-02-18

PM

It looks very good indeed. And I love the Battle Isle-games, so this is a no-brainer for me. Hotseat support is also encouraging. Hotseat is the best way to play multiplayer, IMO. What’s the fun in defeating someone when you can’t see the frustration in their face?

TB-fans should also check out Unity of Command, BTW. Very good WW2 game.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The kickstarter seems to be going well (33% now), I hope they make it. The alpha video looks really good

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top