• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

TimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Two Guys from Andromeda (Space Quest creators) on Kickstarter

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

300k! and now the third demo

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

Terabin - 03 June 2012 04:24 AM

I’ll most likely pledge if this gets anywhere close to its goal. Which I am not confident about.

What do you gain by that? If it doesnt make the goal, then you wont be charged any money anyway. If you pledge now, then it helps get it closer to the goal and psychologically makes other people who are on the fence to get in.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

They should get Gary Owens to narrate the third demo!

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-12-31

PM

@Siddhi: There’s seething to be said for being a part of a final surge. It’s more exciting.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

the way i see it: theyv got about 1 week to get another 100k. If theyr at 400k in the last 48 hours, they should be able to pretty easily get a 100kish surge.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Looking forward to the third prototype.  I pledged at the $50 level to get the GOG credit, but I couldn’t resist the Steam sale and ended up buying them anyway.  GOG and Kickstarter are going to put me in the poorhouse.

Total Posts: 40

Joined 2006-11-08

PM

Hey guys, the Two Guys are doing a live chat and commentary on Space Quest 4: Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers! It’s happening now! http://www.twitch.tv/andromedaguys Join us, and chat with the Two Guys as we discuss this great game Smile

“That was, without a doubt, one of the finest examples of bunny snatching I’ve ever seen!”  - Narrator, Space Quest 4: Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers

Twitter: @TravisAC85

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2012-05-20

PM

They did a great thing by changing the name from prototype to living concept art, because it’s more relevant to what it actually is.

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

It definitely picked up pace after the decent 2nd prototype. Still needs a lot more though. Looking forward for the third one.

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2005-08-06

PM

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Insert Disk 2.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Did everyone see AG’s Two Guys story today? Nice interview with Mark Crowe.

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2005-08-06

PM

Yes, very nice interview. (Though Mark admitted he got the part about sticking your arm in the hole wrong - it’s sticking your head in the hole)

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

It’s a regular blitzkrieg on Kickstarter. The two guys are bringing out the big guns now!

Total Posts: 42

Joined 2004-07-06

PM

Roberta Williams, yay! Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top