• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarb

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Into A Dream - Out July 30th!

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-06-20

PM

Hello everyone!

First of all, my name is Filipe Thomaz and I’m a Portuguese solo developer working on my first game - Into A Dream. Smile

Into A Dream is a story-driven adventure game to be released in the end of July 2020, for Windows, Mac and Linux. It aims, first and foremost, to tell a humane story, to immerse the player in its narrative and characters.

Trailer: Into A Dream Trailer
There is a free demo for Windows on Steam: Steam - Into A Dream and for Mac & Linux on itchio.

In the game, the player finds out that his mind has been connected to the dreams of a man that is suffering from depression, and that he was sent there to unveil his story, talk to him and ultimately help preventing him from… fading away.

The game is fully voice acted. It has won an Award for Best Art Direction, on the IndieDevWorldOrder Awards 2019, and has a fully original soundtrack.

We also have an on-going Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign live, that you can find on Indiegogo - Into A Dream .
If you’re interested in it, consider wishlisting it on Steam or joining our Discord ! If you do have any thoughts, questions, or if you try the demo and have some feedback, please write them in the comments below! Smile

Hope you have a fantastic weekend! Smile Thank you so much,

Filipe

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-06-20

PM

Hello everyone!,

Into A Dream will be released on Steam, July 30th! Smile

If you haven’t, please check out the Steam page and trailer, and if interested, consider wishlisting which may greatly help the success of the project!

In Into A Dream I took an approach to storytelling similar to writing a book, or a (interactive) movie. Although in somewhat of a fantasy setting - inside one’s dreams - the story is profoundly human and emotional.

Thank you so much, and have a great weekend!,

Filipe

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top