• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

luckyloserTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Roberta Williams Anthology Pictures, Videos, Saves and More

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2020-01-18

PM

Hello!

I recently found the Roberta Anthology out thrifting. (I collect old dos games and this was without hesitation I snatched up)

I’ve already uploaded all the raw videos I could find on the CDS onto Youtube. But there’s a good amount of images I have ripped from the CD including box art of all the games included in it, scans from manuals, a Plethora of save files for the games included, A few help documents and help screenshots, and as an added bonus a huge collection of original sketch and images from the making of Kings Quest 6.

I don’t know if anyone would be interested in any of these images, but I have compiled everything into google drive below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OY_XUn7LBDL6EkTwSo8OMFqw7s3vGYsB

Also here is the youtube channel if you just want to watch the various videos without downloading them.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMR7gCciSEvd674yaUsRQWQ/

I know that some things like the scans of the info for the copy protection will be wildly available but I still thought I should share the neat things on here for everyone to see. The saves specifically might be helpful for some people as the Readme about them mentions they were for bug testing but were also to be used if you got stuck somewhere due to an unforseen bug of playing old software on new hardware.

Happy Adventuring! ^-^

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

Good stuff! Smile

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

“I like working for Sierra because…. I founded it, I have to like it?”

Grin I think there’s probably a lot more truth in that than Roberta wanted to realize…

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I’ve had the same collection for ages, I recall seeing it in the store back in the day and insta bought it, as it wasn’t very expensive either. I haven’t really watched the extra materials from it though besides a couple of those Ken/Roberta videos.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

I have this collection in physical shape somewhere in storage and as CD images on hard drives. Got into adventure games just as Sierra’s prime time was almost over, around 1995 or so, but have been meaning to play those oldies sometime. So little time and so much new stuff being released though… Great work anyway!

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2020-01-18

PM

Thanks everyone!! I posted more videos on the youtube channel of other videos I’ve taken off other Sierra and Adventure game CDs I have ^-^

Lots of random trailers, and videos ^-^

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top