• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieJdawg445nouramrfouad94

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Neofeud

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Singularity-worshipping sentient robots, space-time continuum noodle-tangling, & surprise neuromancy in Neofeud 2! (Neofeud 1)

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Neofeud is 70% off this week!

One of the recent reviews:

“This is secretly the greatest and also funniest cyberpunk point and click adventure game on Steam. Very low-fi art style but the gags are just too good to pass up, and a lot closer to a “real” cyberpunk dystopian future than most favorites of the genre.”

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

im playing through the game right now since it was on sale. Im impressed overall, although really buggy, and the arcade sequence was done very poorly and im not just a pnc gamer. Also while not near as bad as life is strange 2, this game wears it’s politics very out in the open, and all one sided as well. I rolled my eyes so hard 2 to three times but the world building is nice and I do like the characters. So far 7/10 this game is no blade runner or technobabylon as far as quality goes, but still is fun.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

beat the game today, and it was ok, I dont regret playing it at all but it was way too wordy and preachy overall. I give it a 7/10

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Thanks for giving it a play jdawg445! Also, fair criticism.

Last day to get Neofeud 70% off! “I love this game. I freaking love it… The music is fun, the script is phenomenal, and the philosophy is excellent.”—Steam Reviewers https://store.steampowered.com/app/673850/Neofeud/

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Neofeud is once again on sale, now has trading cards!

Go from Nano-Augmented Hobo to Cyborg Wage Slave to Neofeudal Monarch-CEO and finally Six Billion Dollar Baller! Grin

In addition, I’m currently experimenting with creating a Neofeud card game using the art I’ve spent years painting. Maybe something in the vein of indie cyberpunk card game ‘System Crash’, which I really liked and am still playing during downtime.

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Neofeud sale ends today!

Here’s one of the recent reviews: 

“Neofeud is an absolute gem of interactive cyberpunk storytelling.

The thrilling, vibrant scenes of this reality-bending adventure unmask the gritty, dystopian society that awaits us in a not-so-distant future. The twists and turns of this indie masterpiece will change the way you think about technology, empires, and the societies that take shape within them.

Satisfying puzzles, loads of unique artwork, and a strong character-driven narrative make this a game I can’t recommend highly enough!”
—Super Fuzzy

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

“Secretly the greatest and also funniest cyberpunk point and click adventure game on Steam.”—Steam Reviewer

https://store.steampowered.com/app/673850/Neofeud/

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Never mind about that - when’s the next one coming?

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

I’m aiming for a Neofeud 2 release in 2020.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I enjoyed the first one a good deal, if the wordiness and preachiness can be cleaned up a bit, I think neofued 2 could be great fun.

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

“Neofeud is an ambitious, intelligent, from-the-heart one-man cyberpunk adventure-game tour-de-force” -DeluxeTux
https://store.steampowered.com/app/673850/Neofeud/

Joined 2017-04-13

PM

Neofeud is 70% off this week! Happy Lunar sale!

“Neofeud is an absolute gem of interactive cyberpunk storytelling.

The thrilling, vibrant scenes of this reality-bending adventure unmask the gritty, dystopian society that awaits us in a not-so-distant future. The twists and turns of this indie masterpiece will change the way you think about technology, empires, and the societies that take shape within them.

Satisfying puzzles, loads of unique artwork, and a strong character-driven narrative make this a game I can’t recommend highly enough!”

—Steam Reviewer

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top