• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Karlok - 06 September 2019 04:05 PM

Those trees look exactly like the ones in Kyrandia, but that can’t be right and I don’t remember black screens with little white thingies hopping around.

Correct it isn’t Kyrandia.

zobraks - 06 September 2019 05:08 PM

That thingie is a prompt (C:\) in a mirror, as far as I can see.

Also correct! Except for the mirror part.

Advie - 06 September 2019 05:59 PM

seriously, all i can tell is that the graphics must belong to a game released somewhere between ‘91-‘93.

Correct again!

Wow y’all guys are nailing it today!

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

It’s EASY now, any hillbilly can guess it.

Well done, SpeedBo! Smile
I like the way you gradually divulged/presented the facts about this game, I always try to do so myself when it’s my turn.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

zobraks - 07 September 2019 04:23 AM

Well done, SpeedBo! Smile
I like the way you gradually divulged/presented the facts about this game, I always try to do so myself when it’s my turn.

Why are you in this thread if you don’t want to guess the game? To show off?!! WOW, look at the majestic Zobraks, he knows the game but he doesn’t want to guess it!! A legend! A tales will be told about mighty Zobraks for centuries!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I’d rather be dead in a ditch than be called a hillbilly, so it’s a relief that I still don’t have a clue.  Tongue

diego - 07 September 2019 06:03 AM

Why are you in this thread if you don’t want to guess the game? To show off?!! WOW, look at the majestic Zobraks, he knows the game but he doesn’t want to guess it!! A legend! A tales will be told about mighty Zobraks for centuries!

Don’t get all worked up, sweetie. Yeah he wants to show off. What’s new, he’s been doing it for almost 15 years now, it’s annoying but what can we do, that’s Zobraks and he’s not going to change.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 07 September 2019 06:50 AM

Don’t get all worked up, sweetie. Yeah he wants to show off. What’s new, he’s been doing it for almost 15 years now, it’s annoying but what can we do, that’s Zobraks and he’s not going to change.

He can show off, I’m fine with that, but not to spoil the game for others while doing that. Yes, the game is The Beverly Hillbillies! Oh, look how pathetic I am - I’m feasting on the crumbs that Zobraks dropped from his throne! Oh, the mighty one!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 07 September 2019 07:07 AM

He can show off, I’m fine with that, but not to spoil the game for others while doing that. Yes, the game is The Beverly Hillbillies! Oh, look how pathetic I am - I’m feasting on the crumbs that Zobraks dropped from his throne! Oh, the mighty one!

LOL! I love your “feasting on the crumbs that Zobraks dropped from his throne”.  Thumbs Up
But look on the bright side: You get to post a new screenshot. Pick one from a game that was released after 2015 and he won’t recognize it.   Naughty

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Why are you in this thread if you don’t want to guess the game?

One of the greatest joys in life is to irritate the likes of you*, and I did it again. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.
*easily irritable persons that is
It’s been a good day for me.

P.S. I really didn’t know it was going to be you who would take the bait. Really.
But I knew someone would bite: hook, line, sinker, the lot.

What’s new, he’s been doing it for almost 15 years now, it’s annoying but what can we do, that’s Zobraks and he’s not going to change.

You got it.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I did it again.

Oops!

The person quoted is the other guy.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 07 September 2019 09:29 AM

Why are you in this thread if you don’t want to guess the game?

One of the greatest joys in life is to irritate the likes of you*, and I did it again. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.
*easily irritable persons that is
It’s been a good day for me.

Frown

zobraks Pan

You got it.

I’m on Diego’s side in this matter and don’t you forget it.

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Thanks, that’s what I was shooting for. It keeps it entertaining that way.

I’d rather be dead in a ditch than be called a hillbilly, so it’s a relief that I still don’t have a clue.  Tongue

It could be worse, they’re about the nicest folks you could hope to meet.

Advie - 07 September 2019 09:30 AM

I did it again.

Oops!

Nice.

diego - 07 September 2019 07:07 AM

...Yes, the game is The Beverly Hillbillies!...

Crumbs or not, that’s correct.

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 07 September 2019 07:16 AM

LOL! I love your “feasting on the crumbs that Zobraks dropped from his throne”.  Thumbs Up
But look on the bright side: You get to post a new screenshot. Pick one from a game that was released after 2015 and he won’t recognize it.   Naughty

Thanx! Wink I have prepared even worse humiliation for Zobraks - the screenshot from his FAVORITE game, and he won’t even recognize it!:

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

SpeedBo - 07 September 2019 10:03 AM

It could be worse, they’re about the nicest folks you could hope to meet.

I was just wondering in what episode released way back (as I’ve got some of those early episodes on DVD) ‘man’ Clampett shot that darn command way before that command existed or is it because he shot it it took a while longer for the command to turn up?    Smile

Thanks SpeedBo for the education.  Thumbs Up

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

diego - 07 September 2019 10:12 AM

I have prepared even worse humiliation for Zobraks - the screenshot from his FAVORITE game, and he won’t even recognize it!:

I don’t know what game that is, but I have made a better screenshot of the same cutscene:

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Screenshot looks very familiar. I’m getting a “Discworld Noir” Map of Ankh-Morpork vibe, but can’t seem to verify…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

@Zobraks Nice Photoshop skills!  Sarcastic

@Tim Not exactly. Perhaps this will ring a bell:

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top