• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

KeybordzLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Karlok - 21 June 2019 02:06 PM

Yes! Donald + Trump = Duckman: The Adventures of a Private Dick Smile

Laughing Substitute Trump with Boris Johnson to get the sequel: Adventures of a Very Public Dick! after the idiots vote him in as the next UK prime minister. Cry

Advie - 21 June 2019 02:38 PM

the beautiful Memoranda.

Yes.  Thumbs Up  I liked it too.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 21 June 2019 02:55 PM

Laughing Substitute Trump with Boris Johnson to get the sequel: Adventures of a Very Public Dick! after the idiots vote him in as the next UK prime minister. Cry

I’m still hoping GB will see the light and remain in the EU. Fat chance, I know. But it would be so much better for everybody. Boris might be the ruin of GB. “No! Not going to pay the 39 billion we owe you but of course we demand a better deal anyway.” That will not be forgotten, let alone forgiven.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Karlok - 21 June 2019 07:38 PM

I’m still hoping GB will see the light and remain in the EU. Fat chance, I know. But it would be so much better for everybody. Boris might be the ruin of GB. “No! Not going to pay the 39 billion we owe you but of course we demand a better deal anyway.” That will not be forgotten, let alone forgiven.

I think it would be a great wake up call to have two fat greedy b*stards running the two biggest Western countries. If people think that’s what they want, give it to them. And see how thrilled they are in a few years when their country is ‘great’ again and nothing has changed at all, just become much worse.

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Vehelon - 21 June 2019 10:58 PM

I think it would be a great wake up call to have two fat greedy b*stards running the two biggest Western countries.

Not sure about BJ but Trump was recently declared as being in great shape.

See here:

Speaking at a Republican rally, Dr Nick Riviera declared: “I’ve got a lot of experience in treating a bright yellow patient with a combover, and you have my word that Mr Trump is almost the most medically fit person matching that description I’ve ever examined.”

When reporters asked to see Dr Nick’s credentials, the doctor replied “Reporters? You didn’t tell me those guys would be here!”

A spokesman for Donald Trump said Nick Riviera was the best doctor in America.

“How can you question this guy? He did Mr Trump’s hair transplant.”

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Advie: State of Mind?

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

zobraks - 21 June 2019 05:54 AM

The final help would be a rebus:

NEVER, EVER give us rebus as a hint!!! Foot in mouth

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Luhr28 - 22 June 2019 07:01 AM

Advie: State of Mind?

not bad, this game has almost the same artwork style as SoM, but it is not it, sorry.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Vehelon - 21 June 2019 10:58 PM
Karlok - 21 June 2019 07:38 PM

I think it would be a great wake up call to have two fat greedy b*stards running the two biggest Western countries.

Germany is much bigger (and economically also much more important) than the UK and I think France’s population is about the same size as the UK.

If people think that’s what they want, give it to them. And see how thrilled they are in a few years when their country is ‘great’ again and nothing has changed at all, just become much worse.

No! Let’s not! So much damage will be done and we can’t afford to waste time.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

I leave this thread for a couple of hours and it turns into the European Parliament.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Oops! Sorry - it’s my fault the thread’s been derailed - please go to chitchat Duckman for further derailment!  Smile

Meanwhile Advie I’ll have a guess at The Journey Down Episode 3.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 22 June 2019 09:28 AM

I leave this thread for a couple of hours and it turns into the European Parliament.

Don’t you like my rebus? I was quite proud of it, actually. Shifty Eyed

chrissie - 22 June 2019 09:38 AM

Oops! Sorry - it’s my fault the thread’s been derailed - please go to chitchat Duckman for further derailment!  Smile

Hey, I want to bear part of the blame!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 22 June 2019 09:38 AM

Meanwhile Advie I’ll have a guess at The Journey Down Episode 3.

Not TJD at all.

this game is made for a cause.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Stanley Parable?

(am I allowed to make 2 guesses in such a short time?)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Stanley Parable Not.

Luhr28 - 22 June 2019 11:20 AM

(am I allowed to make 2 guesses in such a short time?)

As much as you want but dont let Mr.Clifton get to you.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top