• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quantic Dream returns pc

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

14 years later Fahrenheit,QD titles will release on pc: Heavy Rain 24 june 2019,Beyond: Two Souls on 27 July 2019 and Detroit: Become Human on september.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Cool beans. Will get them all I think even though I hated Fahrenheit. Heavy Rain was on my preorder list way back when before they partnered with Sony and gave pc players the finger. Only good part of Fahrenheit was the first couple of minutes at the diner. All went downhill from there and the last part was just a mess. Not to mention that cringeworthy romance that came from absolutely nowhere.

Now if only Rockstar and Valve can get their heads out of their asses. That would be great thanks :p

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’ll just quote myself for this:

TimovieMan - 22 March 2019 04:31 PM

Good things come to those who wait:

Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls and Detroit: Become Human are going to get a PC port!!!

WOOHOO!!!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Loved them on the PlayStation. You PC gamers are in for a real treat. These games are amazing.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I liked heavy rain a lot, I really disliked beyond two souls, and I still have to play detroit become human

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top