• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Again? Oh dear, I forgot we’d had it recently. Oops!

Correct, anyway. Your turn!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Phlebas - 14 May 2019 06:39 PM

Again? Oh dear, I forgot we’d had it recently. Oops!

In your own defense: it was almost a month ago.

I just remembered it well, because it doesn’t happen all that often that I guess the correct game. Tongue

Let me ponder on a new pic for a bit…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

OK, that was enough pondering… Tongue

Here’s the next pic:

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

It looks a little Jack the Ripperish so I’ll have a guess at Jack the Ripper?  Laughing

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Nope. Nothing Jack the Ripper related…

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

And so… 7 years have gone by.

But that is not how it all had started.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Ah yes… so many people have left the builging in the meantime. I remember me and others complaining about the new forums. I also clearly remember the start of the thread with the pic from Eric the Unready.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Here’s a hint:
It’s a comedy detective game that was released between 1996 and 1998. 

Go.

Also thanks zobraks for reminding me that I’ve been looking this up for such a long time and I still can’t recognize all the pictures Meh

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

SpeedBo - 20 May 2019 06:25 PM

Here’s a hint:
It’s a comedy detective game that was released between 1996 and 1998.

Not a comedy. Not a detective game. Not released between 1996 and 1998.

0/3

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Here’s another nondescript screenshot:

Tongue

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Very clever… But I’d recognize those tiles anywhere, it’s The Dig.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

SpeedBo - 20 May 2019 08:29 PM

Very clever… But I’d recognize those tiles anywhere, it’s The Dig.

Well spotted! Cool

Hats off to you!

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

SpeedBo - 20 May 2019 06:25 PM

thanks zobraks for reminding me that I’ve been looking this up for such a long time and I still can’t recognize all the pictures Meh

With me it’s different: I see a screenshot posted in 2005 and (unlike then) it immediately rings a bell. In most of the cases.

I guess one can’t live a long life without learning a thing or two, and I’m an old man.

And you’re welcome.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

zobraks - 21 May 2019 06:04 AM

With me it’s different: I see a screenshot posted in 2005 and (unlike then) it immediately rings a bell. In most of the cases.

It rings bells for me as well… It’s just that those bells don’t tell me the answer Tongue

Next:

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Blackstar: Agent of Justice

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top