• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG OST

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Kharshee hetktko aloutlu!  now i put an old Egypt spell on you all for neglecting me!

————————————-

I always thought if Geron in Memoria was just pushed in into the scenario/the- game.. take him off of the game, yeah, the game will be shorter but it wouldnt make any change.

Sadja on the other hand is a very well crafted person/character, shes not the kind of the moral heroes where everything is always right with them (like in cartoons) she hates as much as love, she is human after all

The music in the game was so damn good and played on our feeling at the correct moments.

Again as we face Daedalic osts it is always Periscope Studio/Hamburg that is behind any of their games, but I’ve gotten this time to know who at that studio was behind this magnificent soundtrack, and then it made much sense to me,  because Dominik Morgenroth and Daniel Pharos were also the ones behind A New Begining soundtrack.

Memoria - Nothing Is Ever Lost

Memoria - Demon Hunt

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i imagine if there was a chance to pick out from Season Two - Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space: Moai Better Blues alone, and represent it alone as a full (small) game, cs this game/episode is a Gem.

Sam & Max The soundtracks at Season (two) are all over is crazy, from Jazz to Blues, Rock n roll to hard rock..anything you can imagine even Reggie….
surely shows the quality of work behind it.

These are some tracks of the season and of different* genre each.

Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space: Moai Better Blues - La Oficina Del Futuro

Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space: Moai Better Blues -  The Big Stinker

Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space: Moai Better Blues - Unholy Workshop

Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space: Moai Better Blues - Radical

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Hey, has anyone mentioned that Jonas Kyratzes’ The Sea Will Claim Everything has a fantastic, evocative soundtrack by Chris Christodoulou?

Furthermore it’s available for any price (including FREE) you care to pay for it:
https://chrischristodoulou.bandcamp.com/album/the-sea-will-claim-everything

(it’s also listenable for free on Soundcloud, along with some of his other soundtracks)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Phlebas - 07 November 2018 09:33 AM

Hey, has anyone mentioned that Jonas Kyratzes’ The Sea Will Claim Everything has a fantastic, evocative soundtrack by Chris Christodoulou?

Furthermore it’s available for any price (including FREE) you care to pay for it:
https://chrischristodoulou.bandcamp.com/album/the-sea-will-claim-everything

(it’s also listenable for free on Soundcloud, along with some of his other soundtracks)

I have!  but i rarely cover soundtrack of games haven’t played, but however, i want to.

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

You still play games advie? I only ever see you posting in the football thread and here.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

adventure, football, and rocknroll

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Titanic: Adventure out of Time; where to start?.

Before the game itself was in development, the development team to ensure historical accuracy and to precisely recreate the ship’s interior and exterior 3D environments worked for two years covering all these details and aspects before the game was in development, there was even an Pentagon consultation for real ship footages and the original plans of the Titanic.

CyberFlix the developer. created an engine esp. for Titanic Out of Time the engine was DreamFactory which is the same (just a start then) that is widely used today; an open source software. Basically, of the idea of the engine, was that CD-Rom was still not that popular at 1996, the engine/DreamFactory job was to speed up the use of discs (for the users).

The game managed to sell more than a million and a half copies of the game and broke into the international market.
Those guys knew what were they doing. not to forget the hype of the movie Titanic, at the same time that had an impact, no doubt.

Erik Holt the composer (guitarist) his work was cited as inspirations Igor Stravinsky and Joe Satriani. however, you will you will hear different classics variations.

Titanic: Adventure out of Time - Ending Credits

Titanic: Adventure out of Time - Cafe Parisian (B-Deck)

The Quality of the tracks may don’t put up to its value but just consider the time it was made at..

Adventure Gamers’ rated the game a 3.5/5 (i like 3.5 games more than highly rated) and gave high praise to the exploration of the ship and the storyline, but offered minor criticism regarding some of the puzzles, calling them easy, and the characters’ movements, but anyways it has had Not forgotten to put the Game in its top 100 list.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Daedalic, collaborating with Mazze Wiesner released/created this beautiful Christmas song days ago, here you are from whom who hadn’t heard it/about.

but doesnt the piano intro reminds me of Anna’s Quest theme or not? Heart

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I really like their clever video and the music, Advie.  Thanks for sharing it.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

well, this might be the most stupid thing i have done on a musical software, but you know i what liked the sound of it, so i had to share it, here; pushedTo forgive and to forget of Gray Matter tempo a bit and lowered the key a bit too.

maybe if Holmes would record it again oneday on a faster a tempo (than the original) it would not be a bad idea.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2019-04-15

PM

Thanks Advie..!!! Had been looking for this audio and video for quite some time.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you are welcome scofficial!, thanks, now i know someone actually visits this thread (tho it has around 1/2 a million views, which means nothing about its current state) or shows any kinda appreciation to be precise.

But, what or which video you actually talking about, as hardly there are any (vids) here, at all, at a thread which is dedicated to music and soundtracks?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i just saw a msg from picosong (site) that it is shutting down!, that means this thread will be useless as it doesnt actually exist, bummer!, too much love had been put into it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top