• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game sound… uh, game

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I just thought you were going to verify the answers immediately, as I thought that was the case with the first medley. I didn’t get it at first that you were only going to verify any answers after the deadline.
It’s especially the “over-answered” line that confused me. I thought you were referring to the way I phrased my answer (as in: I phrased it too difficultly - I “over-answered” - to merit a verification), not that you were talking about someone else giving another answer for the same song after me.

Since you started with “I can’t give any confirmation for any answer whether correct or not”, I initially thought you were joking.
So I joked back after the “what did I say?”.

Simple misunderstanding. My mistake.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

No, no, no mistakes Tim, thank you, its my poor English firstly and last, thank you..
i hope “over-answer” lol. is clear now for LK and Speedy Smile

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I think you mean that we get one guess per song.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lady Kestrel - 07 October 2018 09:49 PM

I think you mean that we get one guess per song.

oh, is it really that simply phrased, lol…  yeah LK! Exactly.
all i was trying to explain or babble about is that anyone should not stay away from any that had been answered as he might be knowing that the answer given so far is totally wrong Smile or the least he can give his own guess, either way, you have said it better than my try to explain it..

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Round 1

1. 00:00 new beginning

2. 00:23 Memoria

3. 00:40 Goblin4

4. 01:06 S&M 2

5. 01:34 Alter Ego

6. 01:43 Conquest of Long Bow

7. 01:56 Dream Machine

8. 02:13 Shard Light

9. 02:38 Kathy Rain

10 02:54 Journey Down

11. 03::22 Gemni Rue

Round2

1.The Legend of Crystal Valley

2. Larry 3

3.Simon2

4.Return To Mysterious Island

5.Atlantis IV

6.Riven

7. Egypt II_:The Heliopolis Prophecy

Speedy or Timo can carry on .

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Tnx for this quiz, Advie! Thumbs Up I saw it a bit late but everything I know already gone by then.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

its ok Dari, thank you, you were missed .

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Great quiz Advie. Wish I could’ve spent more time listening, but you know work and hurricanes stuff doesn’t always permit it.

Looks like I’ve only played the two games I guessed from round 2.

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

its ok Speedy!, you and Timo are in a draw, anyone of you can carry

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Holy Old Thread… Batman!

Sounds so 80s… like something Eurythmics would record

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I don’t know what game it’s from, but I really like the track. Thumbs Up
Sounds fairly recent, but with an 80s vibe.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Not batman, but it is only a few years old as you both guessed.

cant wait to tell ye what it is, so you can have the pleasure to listen to whole amazing the 6mins track.

tomorrow I ll share another, the game is full of great different ‘genres’ tracks.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 05 July 2020 07:05 PM

Not batman, but it is only a few years old as you both guessed.

Diego wasn’t suggesting the Batman game. He was making a riff on the old exclamation Robin constantly made in the Adam West Batman series. “Holy [insert random thing], Batman!” Grin

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Great Scott, heh, that my ignorance man!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top