• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game sound… uh, game

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

1. 00:00 - A New Beginning

11. 03:22 - Gemini Rue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

go on you are both right

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’ll quickly get these in before they’re taken. Grin

2. 00:23 - Memoria

10 02:54 - Kathy Rain

Don’t recognize any of the others.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Medley2 coming in mins.

Tim, i guess you will have to wait for tomorrow to give it any answers, sorry my bad , i should have done it before i gave the green light to the 2nd round, but since there arent anybody but you and Speedy you both tomorrow will give as much the answers as you want (any amount) for all the yet undiscovered clips.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

2nd medley with 7 clips only.

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

2nd medley

4. 00:45 - Return to Mysterious Island

6. 01:27 - Riven

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

all correct, you and Tim too.

i see this time you both are around, i will give the green light for the last round tomorrow at the same time as now, or half an hour before, just so you to be around

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Just a wild guess for the 2nd medley:
7 - 01:36 Lost Horizon

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SORRY for being late! but i was busy with Liverpool Grin… the round three and the last starts now, give all the answers you can give (any amount/number).

ANYONE IS WELCOME TOO even is he/she did not participate at the last (91st and 2nd rounds).

starting from the time of this post, YOU GUYS HAVE EXACTLY 48- HOURS ONLY until the end of this quiz. UNTIL
09 October 2018 08:48 PM

ANY ANSWER AFTER, ISare INVALID and won’t be taken into account, even (OFF COURSE) the kinda editing/adding within the same post.

thanks all, even those whom hadnt contribute in this small/tiny quiz.

THANKS!
LET THERE BE ANSWERS.
Laughing

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Is the second one (in the second medley) from Hotel Dusk: Room 215?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 07 October 2018 04:50 PM

Is the second one (in the second medley) from Hotel Dusk: Room 215?

NOW I CANT GAVE ANY CONFORMATION FOR ANY ANWER WETHER THEY ARE CORRENT OR NOT, BUT AS YOU MENTIONED IT, IT GOOD TO SAY THA

Now i cannot give any confirmation for any answer now given for whether they are correct or not. but thank you Timo as you have reminded me of saying (which i have forgotten and i shoulda mentioned above) that any answer can be “over-answered” by the different competitors - again (in case (s)he thinks he/she has or can give a better(the correct)  guess.

but YET EACH CAN ONLY GIVE AN ANSWER FOR ANY CLIP ONLY JUST ONCE, AGAIN it is because S(HE) COULD EASILY THINK S(he) HAS THE RIGHT ONE AND THE ONE THAT HAD BEEN GIVEN WAS SOR WRONG, BUT AGAIN., that JUST can be DONE ONCE (FOR EACH NUMBER or EACH CLIP)

guess i have had covered all possible controversial point/aspects… i hope so!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

WHAT WRONG Timo, what did i say?

didnt you guess i wrote the first part in caps and rewrite it again and continued below but forgetting to del the first part ?

Seriously this didnt come to you thinking?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 07 October 2018 05:41 PM

NOT whether
2. 0:10 - Hotel Dusk: Room 215?
is correct or not.

Grin

Edit: ah, you’re not verifying any answers until the deadline passes in two days. I get it now.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i guess you should say Sorry, Tim, for not understanding now, causing me to turn around myself wondering where did i go wrong….. as if it is not terribly difficult enough for me writting a book to explaining for you.  and things i need to do, from translators, referring to the thesaurus, and even the whole yards to do so

but I’ll be too grateful yet if there is anything in the last posy i could write in a better form of English. i am always open and too keen learn and to be taught form you, guys, anything

TimovieMan - 07 October 2018 05:45 PM
Advie - 07 October 2018 05:41 PM

NOT whether
ow.

i am confused by this still

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top