• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New GOG Releases

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Continuing on from this thread...

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2005-07-08

PM

I’m very excited about Torin’s Passage, a game I played many, many years ago, but never got to finish because of some fatal bug halfway through. I’m not so sure how it’ll hold up today, but I’ve got nothing to lose(except 5,99 bucks, of course).

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

It’s a very good game.

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I picked up Wing Commander IV recently. It’s the high-quality DVD version that I once upon a time also found on Ebay after months of searching but couldn’t get to run. This works like a charm. I love GOG.

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey is now available for $14.99!

Considering how old the game is now, surely $9.99 would be more appropriate? Shifty Eyed

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Alan Wake’s American Nightmare is now available for $14.99!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Erwin_Br - 21 May 2012 07:09 PM

I picked up Wing Commander IV recently. It’s the high-quality DVD version that I once upon a time also found on Ebay after months of searching but couldn’t get to run. This works like a charm. I love GOG.

Have you tried the free Wing Commander Saga game?

http://www.wcsaga.com/

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Not yet Lucien, but it’s already downloaded! I only have to find some time Smile

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve picked up a few older games on GOG recently - Gabriel Knight 1 which I’ve already played but would love to play again on my present system Win 7. I also got Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon & Journeyman Project 3 both of which I’ve started to play - the problem with both of them is that the interface gives me terrible motion sickness!

I’m determined to get on with them slowly now that I have them am but put off on downloading anything else! - how does the interface of Torin’s Passage compare? I’d love to catch up with some old classics where the interface doesn’t make me feel ill!  Smile

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

Torin’s Passage has a classical 2D look, a smart cursor and that awkward Sierra inventory from mid 90’s that occupies half of the playing screen. Very user-friendly, probably a bit too much.

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2007-06-06

PM

Just got all the Quest for Glory games, and I’m having a great time with them. The only one I ever played before was Shadows of Darkness. It’s great to start from the very beginning and experience the series in the order the games were released. Thank you GOG!

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

My link to Dreamfall doesn’t seem to work, so here it is again: http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/dreamfall_the_longest_journey

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Got QoG series. I already play the first three not to long ago, but now I’m going back to my roots with the Lovecraft Heroes journey. Grin Quest for Glory 4. Grin Also I have never played QoG 5 so that’s going to be a new experience for me.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

The Blackwell Bundle is now available for $9.99.

This includes Legacy, Unbound, Convergence, and Deception.

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Tomb Raider 1, 2 and 3 are available together for $9.99!

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle is now available for $9.99.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top