• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2017-04-06

PM

Overwatch new hero Brigitte Lindholm releasing today.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

MS content less GaS experiment that took years

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Not a hate post, since i was hyped about SoT, only few hyped MS games and seems like typical Spencer funding/lack of direction

No MC yet, but some early reviews are at 5 or 6 range

https://www.cgmagonline.com/reviews/sea-of-thieves-xbox-one-pc-review/

If Rare is making other games then it makes sense that sources got distributed, but still as a game promoted for years, this is major bummer and hit on MS already meager portfolio

edit

keeps on coming

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/03/21/xbox-ones-sea-of-thieves-is-no-more-than-10-of-a-finished-game/amp/

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

If UE guys can somehow make this as default tool

Edit

Sudas worst effort in the flesh

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Kick ass work by Cygames

Way out reviews

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/a-way-out/critic-reviews

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Hey nomad saw you are playing DMC trilogy on PSN. How is the quality of this remake?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude - 23 March 2018 07:50 PM

Hey nomad saw you are playing DMC trilogy on PSN. How is the quality of this remake?

Dying more than Souls games at normal
Game is still a class act, loving it
Some sound and graphical glitches aside, its a good remaster, i have no issues, i never tried ps3 one and this one rocks for the most part

Sony gave another 20% discount, so with Ninokuni2 , dmc collection just cost me 12 $ alone
Higher the purchase , bigger the discount Smile

check your mail , you can avail it till mar 30th

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 23 March 2018 08:06 PM
SoccerDude - 23 March 2018 07:50 PM

Dying more than Souls games at normal
Game is still a class act, loving it
Some sound and graphical glitches aside, its a good remaster, i have no issues, i never tried ps3 one and this one rocks for the most part

Sony gave another 20% discount, so with Ninokuni2 , dmc collection just cost me 12 $ alone
Higher the purchase , bigger the discount Smile

check your mail , you can avail it till mar 30th

Thanks nomad, I wasn’t registered to recieve emails and promotions from PS so I just changed that. I saw that 20% store discount for watching an MLB the Show promotional video, but unfortunately they ran out of codes. Anyways, I have $20 rewards from previous store shopping so I’ll just use that towards the DMC collection. Glad that Capcom did a good job with the remake. I think I will wait till Nino Kuni 2 goes on sale be ause I don’t have 100 hourse for a jrpg right now and I still have to finish the amazing first one. I got half way through and got distracted.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude - 23 March 2018 10:43 PM

I think I will wait till Nino Kuni 2 goes on sale be ause I don’t have 100 hourse for a jrpg right now and I still have to finish the amazing first one. I got half way through and got distracted.

If you are charity type then buy Nino2 just to support it, and play for few hrs and backlog it
If we wont support JRPGs then who will?

Considering its such a brilliant job for 3 hrs i spent in, if this quality will remain consistent then

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Best news for today

A job listing seeking “someone with consumer game project management experience” for “director assistance / planner support” at a software quality assurance company on Japanese jobs website Mid-Tenshoku may suggest remastered re-releases of Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War, and Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War are in development

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 21 March 2018 04:05 PM

Not a hate post, since i was hyped about SoT, only few hyped MS games and seems like typical Spencer funding/lack of direction

No MC yet, but some early reviews are at 5 or 6 range

https://www.cgmagonline.com/reviews/sea-of-thieves-xbox-one-pc-review/

If Rare is making other games then it makes sense that sources got distributed, but still as a game promoted for years, this is major bummer and hit on MS already meager portfolio

edit

keeps on coming

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/03/21/xbox-ones-sea-of-thieves-is-no-more-than-10-of-a-finished-game/amp/

It’s sitting at 70% on metacritic right now. Real disappointing.  Thumbs Up

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude - 27 March 2018 02:49 PM

Main issue is no content as in enemies are only skeletons and no rewards for beating kraken who has no body inside water just tentacles, these 2 are the only enemies Meh
You must see these reviews , first one had me ROFL

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 27 March 2018 10:20 PM
SoccerDude - 27 March 2018 02:49 PM

Main issue is no content as in enemies are only skeletons and no rewards for beating kraken who has no body inside water just tentacles, these 2 are the only enemies Meh
You must see these reviews , first one had me ROFL

I watched Boogie’s review, and he said it felt like an Early access game due to the lack of variety in gameplay, but for $60. Being a GAS game, it will probably change and morph if people are still interested several months down the line, but I won’t hold my breath.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Better watch out if you are playing Xbox, get ticked, and cuss. Microsoft might ban you for the “offensive language.” If they do, then say bye-bye to your Xbox Gold Membership and any Microsoft account balances.

Thats a great policy, Sony should implement it too

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

sign me up

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top