• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDalefurgottenIronCretinJdawg445kanaifurtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Destiny

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

wilco - 16 September 2017 07:20 PM
Lucien21 - 16 September 2017 04:01 PM

Finished the main story and at Level 20 Light 220 at the moment.

Now time to get those exotics! Smile

Got a few but you can only wear two at any time. One weapon and one armour.  Pan

Now Light 251

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Lucien21 - 17 September 2017 04:49 PM
wilco - 16 September 2017 07:20 PM
Lucien21 - 16 September 2017 04:01 PM

Finished the main story and at Level 20 Light 220 at the moment.

Now time to get those exotics! Smile

Got a few but you can only wear two at any time. One weapon and one armour.  Pan

Now Light 251

I think you are close to raid level.
Do you get exotics in the campaign in here? Remember it took so long finally get one in the first game (bought a exotic helmet from Xur). All aroud raising the light level was really slow at the end game in the original before Taken King.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I hit 260 last night and the raid unlocked.

I bought exotic armour from Xur, but I got a helmet and a gun from drops.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Exotics are definitely not hard to get. Even without random drops, you’ll get a number just by doing the story and side content. I’m sitting at 283 power now.

Think I’m going to start working on the other classes, enough to unlock the subclasses at least. My warlock will always be my main character.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Dale - 19 September 2017 07:57 AM

Exotics are definitely not hard to get

Randomized totally
did countless heroic public events and strikes , got one exotic and a power weapon
Very poor luck on armours

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Both the activities you mentioned there have random drops. The adventures and quests are scripted to give you things that will either be exotic, or will give you further items that will result in exotics.

Things like the Mida scout rifle and Sturm (to go with the legendary Drang), are unmissable if you do that specific side content.

I have 17 exotics now, if you include the scripted ones and randomised ones. Drop rate is way up from Destiny 1.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

I think my issue is with the RNG model itself
When you do any event with your buddy and i get some stuff he doesnt that pretty much explains the nature of game
There are these gamers who keep on doing same stuff(read grinding) for more cosmetics and thats not my thing to get a hard on tbh
Destiny has to change its model, they give you an enemy say Vex eyeball, you defeat him in first few hours, but he will keep popping up with different health and lvl, and you have to keep fighting it in events, campaign, sidemission, dungeons etc you name it
basically same enemy with different damage i/o
Soon you realize you are playing a stats game with content which is mostly same from last game, while it was good for campaign and strikes but not good enough to play it daily for better looking gear and fight them again

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Honeymoon is over i guess, AB must be panicking to drop DLC soon

https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2017-19-10-destiny-2-playerbase-has-dropped-by-over-2-million-users-since-launch

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 21 October 2017 10:55 AM

Honeymoon is over i guess, AB must be panicking to drop DLC soon

https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2017-19-10-destiny-2-playerbase-has-dropped-by-over-2-million-users-since-launch

Ouch, seems like a lot,  people have been complaining about end game, guess making things more streamlined makes it easier to move on

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top