• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3 2017

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 12 June 2017 10:15 PM

Need to see more of Spiderman, looks great but the combat was very Batman-like and the chase seemed heavilt scripted. Hope it’s open-world and we can sling around the city.

There is already slinging in demo

Conference was weak, no big announcements, no bombs, no cool indies

As a report card with checklist of new games yes its mostly same
But overall quality and deliverance on all levels its best of best
I would be more pissed than you if they didnt have TGS,PSX and probably gamescom
Lastofus2 and MvC was PSX
Even then thy have quality games coming up with constant pace unlike any other

God of War looked sick! Also liked Days Gone and Detroit but no release dates?

gow is bloody awesome, there is no game shown at any conference at that level of graphics which will be same at the rel of game

Ubi games are all bs demos that will get downgraded as always, its funny how they can dupe viewers with fake demos like always, crowbcat will cover that
Ubi conf is best sentiment reminds me when they showed Watchdogs, i wont believe FC5 or BGE2 till it will release

Detroit will be mid 2018 , and looks amazing, wasnt hyped with first showings but looks amazingly acted and great cast…

DaysGone is my most wanted form western Sony lineup, lots of variety , could be later 2018

Sotc is ground up remake of sort, they have new fur, grass, rock textures and models etc
With upgraded framerate and shit is >>>>>>> anygame since Sotc is in my top 3 best games list

MIA

No Miyazaki, FFremake7, Shenmue3, DMC5 and above all suckerpunch IP….no need tbh
Keep showing whats announced with one megaton

Save us Nintendo!

Reggie confirmed its Mario fest mostly with teasers of 2018 and beyond which they will keep showing in years to come for sure , not gonna watch will catch later

Why drop the support? I remember in the PS Store, indies used to be a menu item, and now it’s gone

When they show knack2, Supermassive game, Ninokuni2, 13 sentinels and GT sport before show you know there is lots of content to throw around without importance

So why bother with indies??

Plus Wild and other indies will be at gamescom or shit
Also Matterfall e3 trailer

is released outside of presentation

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

OK went for a little nap and slept through conference. Must be getting old.

So

Uncharted Lost Legacy - Looked nice but more nothing new

Horizon Zero Dawn DLC - Hope this is more of a longer stand alone thing like the above UC4 thing. I could play more Horizon

Days Gone - Looks fantastic. Not sure about the game play or the main character

Monster Hunter World - Not into those games at all.

Shadow of the Collusus - Nice looking and I might actually play it this time.

Marvel Vs Capcom - eh it’s a fighter

Call of Duty WW1 - Looks fine

VR stuff - Not playing Skyrim again, The Inpatient could be ok, Bravo Team looks generic and that Mouse game could be ok.

God of War - This still looks amazing

Detroit - By now they must have show half the game. Looks really nice though

Destiny 2 - This will be fun

Spider-Man - Looked fantastic but lots of QTE’s in that sequence.

Overall I think Sony had the problem of too many announcements last year which were now repeated and little actual surprise announcements.

They should have had some new stuff like Bloodborne 2 or whatever the FROM game is. Maybe they felt they didn’t need to try very hard this year as the game lineup is still better than MS even if we have seen it before.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I hope this is a joke.. http://store.ubi.com/uk/assassin-s-creed—origins—-dawn-of-the-creed-collector-s-case—-legendary-edition/592598cbef3aa5164c8b4568.html

£699 version of Ass Creed Origins.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

- Destiny 2 is 30 fps on X, X cannot run D2 at 60 fps due to cpu…wow
- Inpatient is set in Until dawn world, same asylum
- Detroit has 3 main characters
(3 playable characters: Kara (probably more narration/exploration heavy), Connor (detective angle ala Nahman Jayden), Marcus (can lead the revolution, probably most action)
All 3 of them can die in many scenes ending their arc)
Poster
https://abload.de/img/19025175_1426594267423mu0q.jpg

- If you are joining Ancel monkey watever feedback system, ask him to change art direction
and not make it online in any form
- You only play as Billie in Dis2Dlc, Daud no play but in…bummer

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 13 June 2017 07:22 AM

- Detroit has 3 main characters
(3 playable characters: Kara (probably more narration/exploration heavy), Connor (detective angle ala Nahman Jayden), Marcus (can lead the revolution, probably most action)

Great stuff. Sounds more like Heavy Rain and less like Beyond.
Spiderman seems to be the real deal, open-world to swing around!  Thumbs Up
Thought we were watching Battlefront single-player trailer at the conference, has it been shown anywhere?

Lucien21 - 13 June 2017 12:15 AM

I hope this is a joke.. http://store.ubi.com/uk/assassin-s-creed—origins—-dawn-of-the-creed-collector-s-case—-legendary-edition/592598cbef3aa5164c8b4568.html

£699 version of Ass Creed Origins.

Pre-ordered!... Nope, of course, I wonder if they’ll be able to sell those…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

10 mins to reggie spins

Metroid or platinum IP please, not W101 spinoff i heard about please i didnt like w101 that much

wilco - 13 June 2017 09:14 AM

Thought we were watching Battlefront single-player trailer at the conference, has it been shown anywhere?

That was missing also Dreams

Coco in Crash, it just got better

Spencer on Scalebound

However, as our presentation was too early, it became a pressure, influenced development and raised hurdles to the goal. As a result, it became a situation where both companies are in doubt as to whether or not to be able to offer the game that the game fan wants. I finally decided not to continue development. Platinum Games has respect and I also understand how much game fans and Xbox customers are disappointed. It became a big learning for me. It is said that this is the answer to the question.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Looking forward to Spiderman: Arkham Asylum.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 13 June 2017 11:46 AM

That was missing also Dreams

Forgot about that! Vaporware?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Its live, ARMS real life bae is better

Origami - 13 June 2017 11:54 AM

Looking forward to Spiderman: Arkham Asylum.

There is alot of Uncharted set pieces too, general masses will go bonkers over it

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Stuck at work, can’t watch… Post some info if you’re watching nomad

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Kicking off with the Xenoblade sequel

Out Holiday 2017

Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tales of Xeno looks hot except main hero, will delay

Kirby prediction came true Smile

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

4 player Kirby game.

Just called Kirby - out 2018

Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

New Pokemon RPG is coming to switch in about 2 years probably.

Also Metroid Prime 4 in development

Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Pokeman shovelware

Metroid

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top