• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3 2017

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 02 June 2017 01:29 PM

Nintendo Switch online service will start to be paid in 2018
$20/year
Monthly classic games with online multiplayer that will remain as long as the account is active

Price is good but lets what kind of games they’ll be adding - Balloon Fight, Dr. Mario, SMB3 are not very exciting

They better give more than just NES/SNES classics for the subscription price.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 02 June 2017 06:05 PM

They better give more than just NES/SNES classics for the subscription price.

I dont know how gamers fall for that, SNES and SEGA games are available on PSP emu let alone emulators on other platforms…i had all collection on PS3 too and then i realized why should i do all that when i can run it all in shitty PCs and laptops

Furthermore they cannot give many titles outside VC and classics, they dont have much catalog, they will exhaust all wiiu in on year, so it will be throaway titles

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Major Bethesda leakage Smile

Starfield Scifi MegaRPG from Beth ( Cyberpunk + Starwars )
GoT/HBO deal with Todd after that
Then ES6 (Might not be on PS4)
Then new fallout
And then ES7 by 2030

For E3 = New Wolf, Dis2 DLC(might be cancelled), Doom ( Old blood type short game) and Evilwithin2

All details

https://imgur.com/gallery/BjawT

Video

I think they will drop a small announcement teaser of Starfield

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The Starfield might be true? It sounds good but when I read the rumour on gaf it didn’t look true at all. That’s a long wait for ESVI, hope it’s not that long

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 04 June 2017 12:58 PM

The Starfield might be true? It sounds good but when I read the rumour on gaf it didn’t look true at all. That’s long wait for ESVI, hope it’s not that long

Leaks never sound true but had 95% success rate…Prey plot,FFXV plot ,Asscreed ,FC5 ,MS whole conference etc
-Evilwithin2 being almost finished with fall release is another, i mean damn if true
-Starfield is trademarked as game, Todd said 2 games before next ES6 which is gonna set new bar like Skyrim did, so yeah he is visionary kind of a guy and 2030 es7 is just what an executive of Beth would pragmatically do
I am just doubtful of Starfield this year, next perhaps not this year, maybe just announcement….there was another Fallout leak too, so Fallout Vegas type spinoff is a probably too, maybe by Obsidian again

-Other hot rumors, Sailormoon by Platinum, W101 spinoff on Switch
-And Agent being restarted from 2015
-RDR2 is about Johns boy and flashback, Heists are in , trade gold bars n shit in Multiplayer…

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 04 June 2017 02:00 PM
wilco - 04 June 2017 12:58 PM

The Starfield might be true? It sounds good but when I read the rumour on gaf it didn’t look true at all. That’s long wait for ESVI, hope it’s not that long

Leaks never sound true but had 95% success rate…Prey plot,FFXV plot ,Asscreed ,FC5 ,MS whole conference etc
-Evilwithin2 being almost finished with fall release is another, i mean damn if true
-Starfield is trademarked as game, Todd said 2 games before next ES6 which is gonna set new bar like Skyrim did, so yeah he is visionary kind of a guy and 2030 es7 is just what an executive of Beth would pragmatically do
I am just doubtful of Starfield this year, next perhaps not this year, maybe just announcement….there was another Fallout leak too, so Fallout Vegas type spinoff is a probably too, maybe by Obsidian again

I think last years Bethesda leaks didn’t pan out, lets see. ES6 around 2020 seems right from Howard comments but it waas only 5 years between Morrowin-Oblivion-Skyrim… 10 years is a lot. Although with the PC/PS4/Xone version still selling well and the Switch coming out this year they probably can take their time

nomadsoul - 04 June 2017 02:00 PM

-Other hot rumors, Sailormoon by Platinum, W101 spinoff on Switch
-And Agent being restarted from 2015

Now you are just making up stuff Tongue
(Platinum is working in something for Ninty, could W101 I guess…)

Edit: I hope we get to see the RockSteady game, up for more DC hero games

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Obsidian are working on Pillars of Eternity II so I can’t see them doing a Fallout 4 spin off.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 04 June 2017 03:21 PM

Now you are just making up stuff Tongue
(Platinum is working in something for Ninty, could W101 I guess…)

Edit: I hope we get to see the RockSteady game, up for more DC hero games

That sailormoon rumor is from internet
Yeah time is right for Rocksteady,New Metro game, Dyinglight2 and Borderlands3

meanwhile

Sakaguchi x Nobuo Uematsu console game

Might be Xboxone game, hopefully not, i want full support ...will take Ninty support over MS

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 05 June 2017 02:09 AM

and Borderlands3

They have to announce it at least, even if it’s not for this year. They need a hit after Battleborn flop. Tie with Season 2 of Tales. I wonder if they are going to stick with the formula or they are going to go with game as service and be more like Destiny or Division.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 05 June 2017 04:49 AM

I wonder if they are going to stick with the formula or they are going to go with game as service and be more like Destiny or Division.

Paid Loot maybe…DLC was already too much in BL2…
BL2 sold 10 million, so BL3 is guaranteed hit

http://gematsu.com/2017/05/take-two-teases-highly-anticipated-new-title-one-2ks-biggest-franchises-fiscal-2019

Reveal has to be this year

Btw Gearbox is also cooking BrotherhoodinArms type warfare games

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Fifa18 announcement seems to be the best game in the series, RIP PES Smile

Also another great Ronaldo in the Icon cover

Sony also has the merketing deal in this one

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 05 June 2017 11:33 AM

Also another great Ronaldo in the Icon cover

Amazing, another proof of my argument in other thread, Dos santos is a walking playing spectacle and brand…i want his story mode

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Do you guys still buy or play Sports games? I don’t think I have played one for like 10 years.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 05 June 2017 01:46 PM

Do you guys still buy or play Sports games? I don’t think I have played one for like 10 years.

I usually have a football game for local multiplayer sometimes but don’t really invest much time into it. Last one was PES from 3 years ago or something.
The last sports games I played single player were NBA 2K16 that has a very good career mode and Fifa on Vita for football on the go.

Btw, it seems its confirmed Fifa Switch will not use Frostbite and will lack features… Disappointing but expected.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Layden holding nothing back

Alongside God of War Layden confirmed that we’ll also see Naughty Dog’s Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Insomniac’s Spider-Man, Days Gone from Sony’s Bend Studio, and Polyphony’s Gran Turismo Sport

Sony will also be pushing its partnerships, “We have a Call of Duty partnership, a Destiny 2 partnership, Red Dead partnership with Take-Two and Star Wars with EA,” says Ryan

But hype bit is

Layden says the Japanese publishers are also coming back, listing off recent games like Resident Evil 7, Nioh, Nier: Automata, Persona 5 and Final Fantasy XV as examples. “That’s super important for us,” he says. “I think a lot of Japanese developers lost their way chasing the mobile games yen, if you will, but they’re coming back to console in a major way. And speaking of, we’ll have some big announcements at E3 in that precise vein.”

Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top