Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Telltale Developer Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/telltale-developer-chat/)
-   -   Time's up! Thanks and farewells here (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/telltale-developer-chat/14374-times-up-thanks-farewells-here.html)

Jackal 04-14-2006 12:56 PM

Time's up! Thanks and farewells here

Whew! Man, I'm exhausted, and all I did was READ the chat. :D

I can't imagine how the Telltale gang are feeling after this relentless question barrage, but it's time to let them breathe again. So let's cut off all new questions at this point, and leave the last few minutes for them to catch up.

On behalf of... well, absolutely no one but myself, since everyone will probably do so themselves anyway... I want to thank Dan, Kevin, Greg, Heather, Dave, and Randy belatedly (sorry Randy!) for a fantastic chat. We learned a little, laughed a lot, and a fun time was had by all.

Thanks again, and keep making the great games! :)

RLacey 04-14-2006 12:58 PM

Thanks a lot for chatting with us, TellTale (sorry) staff; lots of interesting answers :).

Lucien21 04-14-2006 12:58 PM

Thanks guys (and Heather)

Thanks for the fun i've had playing Bone and CSI.

Looking forward to whatever you have on the burner for the future.

Karmillo 04-14-2006 12:58 PM

Thanks for answering our questions and come back any time! :D

DaveGrossman 04-14-2006 01:02 PM

Hey, this was fun! But now I've really got to get back to my kitchen.
Thanks for all the stimulating questions!

Dave

Udvarnoky 04-14-2006 01:02 PM

Yes, thanks for your responses, Telltale, this was great!

jaap 04-14-2006 01:03 PM

It was fun to chat with all of you!
I read most of the threads and I realy like Telltale better each second!

Jaap

DesignerGreg 04-14-2006 01:04 PM

Huge thanks to the folks at Adventure Gamers - and to the members!

We appreciate the great feedback, and your interest in both our real and created worlds...

It's a real pleasure to interact with a community that is passionate about adventure games... and that expects the best. Great games - that's what we all want!

HeatherLee 04-14-2006 01:08 PM

Had a great time! Thanks for all your continued support! Here's hoping we will get to do this again in the future.

NcroManiac 04-14-2006 01:08 PM

Yeah, farwell and godspeed and break a leg and all that!
Good luck with your future projects, and be so kind not to mess up Sam 'n Max for me :D
(Just kidding, I have no fear. You guys are realy talented).

AFGNCAAP 04-14-2006 01:08 PM

I was only reading the chat, but, boy, it was fun. :) I'd like to thank Telltale for living up to their reputation of a company that understands the importance of interacting with the fans. Good Luck with all your games and stop stealing AdventureGamers staff! :D

kbruner 04-14-2006 01:11 PM

Thanks everyone!

Don't forget to get "Out from Bonville" and "The Great Cowrace". Just $13 bucks!

vimes 04-14-2006 01:16 PM

Thanks for all the replies!May you find a kitchen to your tastes!

fov 04-14-2006 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackal
On behalf of... well, absolutely no one but myself, since everyone will probably do so themselves anyway... I want to thank Dan, Kevin, Greg, Heather, Dave, and Randy belatedly (sorry Randy!) for a fantastic chat. We learned a little, laughed a lot, and a fun time was had by all.

And there was an 11th hour (no, not the adventure game) appearance by the elusive Brendan Ferguson!

Thanks everyone for participating today. It was great fun. :)

Melanie68 04-14-2006 02:55 PM

Thanks to everyone from Telltale! You're all super. :) It was a fun chat.

Kolzig 06-09-2006 04:26 PM

Oh man, too bad I missed all the fun, but it was still a lot of fun to read through all these question filled threads now. :)