Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Telltale Developer Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/telltale-developer-chat/)
-   -   bone action figures (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/telltale-developer-chat/14373-bone-action-figures.html)

jaap 04-14-2006 12:51 PM

bone action figures

Does anyone of the Telltale staff collect the Resaurus Bone action figures?

(I have this image in my head that your office must be flooded with Bone stuff, like posters, action figures, comics, coffee mugs etc)

My collection is almost complete, but I'm still looking for the purple rat creature.

Jaap

fov 04-14-2006 12:52 PM

I'm so going to go around with a digital camera and take pictures for the next blog. :D

Heather has a few on her desk. I don't see any others at first glance. There is also a shelf full of Bone books, as well as framed Bone and Sam & Max and CSI posters on the wall.

kbruner 04-14-2006 12:54 PM

Jon Sgro (who is on vacation right now) is the arguably the biggest Bone fan in the office. He's got all of it. The action figures, the comics, the books. Everything. And he barely lets any of us play with them. But since he's not here right now....

*scambles through Jon's things*

"Hey Fone Bone, having a good time at the spring fair?"
"Sure am Thorn! Let's go get some honey..."
"But we should hurry so we don't miss the cow race"

HeatherLee 04-14-2006 12:54 PM

Did they make a purple rat creature?? I have Fone Bone and the brown rat creature.

Jon Sgro has almost all of them I think. Most of them from before we ever started making the game!

jaap 04-14-2006 12:54 PM

Sam & Max action figures would even be cooler...

NcroManiac 04-14-2006 12:56 PM

Ohh, ohh! A Bone/Sam 'n Max crossover should be a hidden easter egg in both of the series games!

Jake 04-14-2006 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaap
Sam & Max action figures would even be cooler...

A man can dream...

jaap 04-14-2006 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherLee
Did they make a purple rat creature?? I have Fone Bone and the brown rat creature.

Yes, it's quite rare. I've been loking for it at ebay for months now, but there hasn't been one in an auction. I have to be patient...

Jaap

fov 04-14-2006 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbruner
Jon Sgro (who is on vacation right now) is the arguably the biggest Bone fan in the office. He's got all of it. The action figures, the comics, the books. Everything.

This is actually a good segue into the question asked in this thread. Kevin, can you share the story of how Telltale decided to seek out the Bone license?