Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Telltale Developer Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/telltale-developer-chat/)
-   -   Telltale expanding (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/telltale-developer-chat/14361-telltale-expanding.html)

Junkface 04-14-2006 10:53 AM

Telltale expanding

As Telltale expands, do you see the company mainly recruiting fresh new talent, or resurrecting some of the great designers of yore?

kbruner 04-14-2006 10:57 AM

Both!

We've just hired new comer Mark Darin (of Pinhead Game and Nick Bounty fame). He starts on Monday. But there's also some more old vets that will be joining us soon. We don't think of it in terms of new vs. old. We just think talent!

Now if we could only expand into an office with a kitchen!

fov 04-14-2006 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbruner
We've just hired new comer Mark Darin (of Pinhead Game and Nick Bounty fame).

(Also known as friarphil on this very forum. :D)

Quote:

Now if we could only expand into an office with a kitchen!
Agreed. :)

Lucien21 04-14-2006 11:03 AM

Who would cook?

artwking4 04-14-2006 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fov
(Also known as friarphil on this very forum. :D)

Holy crap! Telltale is invading Adventuregamers.com! Assimilation is imminent. Resistance is futile!

tabacco 04-14-2006 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucien21
Who would cook?

Me :)

Also, the title of this thread makes me think of Eric Idle's "Expanding Universe" song from Monty Python.

Junkface 04-14-2006 11:13 AM

Quote:

Both!

We've just hired new comer Mark Darin (of Pinhead Game and Nick Bounty fame). He starts on Monday. But there's also some more old vets that will be joining us soon. We don't think of it in terms of new vs. old. We just think talent!

Sounds like a good philosophy to me. I look forward to finding out who these "old vets" are.

Melanie68 04-14-2006 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkface
I look forward to finding out who these "old vets" are.

I wish it were me..

Hey, I'm 'old' (37) and I'm a vet (veterinarian)... :P

Mel

Squinky 04-14-2006 11:15 AM

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving, revolving at nine hundred miles an hour...

vimes 04-14-2006 11:16 AM

Any internship opportunities in sight? I know I have tried a few months ago and couldn't get any answer. Too bad.

AFGNCAAP 04-14-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

We've just hired new comer Mark Darin (of Pinhead Game and Nick Bounty fame). He starts on Monday.

Wow. I was just thinking I'd gladly pay money for Pinhead Games' next offering the other day... :D