You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2004, 01:46 PM   #1
Dungeon Master

Default The best compliment imaginable

And a silly "one-liner" question for the end: What's a praise about Silver Earring you would be most delighted to hear?
Old 08-25-2004, 09:43 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFGNCAAP
And a silly "one-liner" question for the end: What's a praise about Silver Earring you would be most delighted to hear?
Dues to our effort to stick to Holmes world, It would be that the game you played made you feel like a true Sherlock Holmes story, having fun with the dialogs and enjoyed the complexity and depths of the story.

wael
Old 08-25-2004, 11:10 PM   #3
Hopeful skeptic

Hi, Wael! I didn't notice you sneak in early. I guess you saw we left you a few questions, eh?

Just wanted to say hello to you personally, and while I'm here, I'll add that Silver Earring certainly does feel like a genuine Holmes story.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:00 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal
Hi, Wael! I didn't notice you sneak in early. I guess you saw we left you a few questions, eh?

Just wanted to say hello to you personally, and while I'm here, I'll add that Silver Earring certainly does feel like a genuine Holmes story.

I'm so impatient you get the game and play it completely, so impatient of the feedback (even if I'm a little bit afraid)
Old 08-26-2004, 12:08 AM   #5
Hopeful skeptic

My compliment is based on having played through the game entirely, Wael. You really did a fine job with the story, the characterization of the key people, and your handling of the Holmes tradition. I won't say more than that now, but I felt safe mentioning that much here, at least. Well done.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:26 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal
My compliment is based on having played through the game entirely, Wael. You really did a fine job with the story, the characterization of the key people, and your handling of the Holmes tradition. I won't say more than that now, but I felt safe mentioning that much here, at least. Well done.

ah, I didn't know you played it completely,