You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2004, 01:43 AM   #1
Taggert Man of Action

Send a message via AIM to TMOA Send a message via MSN to TMOA
Default Voice actors how were they chosen?

Im asking this because i thought the actors did a really good job in the demo (which i loved)
So what made you know they were the right ones?

TWOA (tina woman of action) Uhhh a rubber duck, a bandaid, a glove and some other stuff....

TMOA .....did you stop by Aprils house again, cause i think ya got her bag .....

TWOA .....DOH
Old 08-25-2004, 03:50 AM   #2

Thumbs up

Yes, they did a great job! Make sure to get the complete game as you will definitely enjoy other voices too. 8-) 8-) 8-)

All of them are professional actors from U.K., it was not easy at all to choose them,
I started with downloading about 300 demos of different actors, and then chose the one I liked and proposed to make a test recording of a small passage from the game. After we were able to tell whose voice suits the best to every character.
The most difficult task was to find the right Sherlock’s voice. Watson and Lestrade are very important too, but with Sherlock you have no right for mistakes. Voice of Sherlock was selected in casting of 11 actors.