You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2004, 11:59 PM   #1
Grumpy & bitter man

Send a message via ICQ to VoodooFX Send a message via MSN to VoodooFX
Default Silver Earring Demo Feedback

Hello, first of all i would like to thank you for taking the time to answer some of our questions.

I would like to know how much fan feedback did you get for the demo, released few weeks ago? What were the overall impressions and just how many changes (if any), were possible to implement in final version, due to negative fan reaction to specific part of the demo(hard to find clues, Holmes stuck between bathroom door, lack of hints to what answers we answered right or wrong at the end of the day)?

Thank you for your answers and i wish you all the good luck with this and future games.
Old 08-25-2004, 04:02 AM   #2

Thumbs up

We received tons of emails from people who played the demo. We also try to read all discursions on forums.
The feedback is very positive. All players are different some think that it is very easy to find the clues, some say it is too hard.
The testing of the game continued since the demo had been released and yesterday Quality Assurance team of our publisher has finished testing of the game and reported that all bugs were corrected!!! 8-) 8-)
[applause]
Old 08-26-2004, 12:28 AM   #3
Pixelhunter

I must add to this discussion that I think it is very important to provide a demo, at least to have a chance that I buy the game... :-)

Two of the adventure games that intrest me right now are The Silver Earring and The Moment of Silence. Both are available on pre-order from my primary games supplier in Sweden (www.webhallen.com).

The Silver Earring has a demo available. I downloaded it and liked it, so I pre-ordered the game.

The Moment of Silence has no demo available, so I did not pre-order that game.