You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2004, 12:44 AM   #101
Evil Webmaster

Even if this was true, I can't see why he had to get stuck; I mean, I don't think the pirated version had problems, otherwise you would see more help requests I guess
So there you go
Old 10-13-2004, 07:38 AM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDMaster
Even if this was true, I can't see why he had to get stuck; I mean, I don't think the pirated version had problems, otherwise you would see more help requests I guess
If the pirtaed version is a copy of an earlier build that somehow got leaked then it might contain bugs that are not on the finished version.

Even if that's the case, it still doesn't explain why no one else complained about getting stuck in CH5 before so MDMaster, you might be right. He/she must have overlooked something. Black Mirror is one of those games with event triggers that cause you to get stuck because you missed a minor detail.

One thing I didn't like about the game was that I kept getting forced to wonder around killing time while an NPC is supposedley searching for an item or a clue for me.
Old 10-15-2004, 05:46 AM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillyruless
One thing I didn't like about the game was that I kept getting forced to wonder around killing time while an NPC is supposedley searching for an item or a clue for me.
I'm pretty sure you're not the only one.
Old 10-16-2004, 12:45 AM   #104
Evil Webmaster

Hey, the 'Come Back Later' puzzles rule. Don't even get me started on those.

(Check out my above posts )
So there you go
Old 11-21-2004, 04:31 AM   #105
Puss in Rock Chick Boots

Think I'll just resurrect this.....
Finally started on BM yesterday after it has been sitting in my collection for a couple of months.

It's the first AG game that I've actually enjoyed playing on my own. Usually Hubby plays the game and I look on and advise or suggest - or when completely stuck read him the walkthrough. He wasn't too impressed with BM, found it rather slow so I copied the save game to my PC and continued from there.

Right now I'm on chapter 2 and just off to the vicarage which is apparently now open.

Love the slow, gentleness of it. Love the double clicking to move from one location to another, love the click to speed up the dialogue, I take little notice of the voices and just read the subtitles.

You know, two of the puzzles I've enjoyed most so far have been the jigsaw type, where you have to rearrange the torn up pieces of paper into a photograph and a note. Sure they're not hard but I enjoyed them! Hmm, maybe that says something for my intellectual ability!

OK to some it may not be the most exciting game but many of us do enjoy it. I know I certainly do and would quite happily carry on playing it this afternoon if I didn't have to go out.

Katie.
Old 11-21-2004, 02:52 PM   #106
Evil Webmaster

As the official BM 'defender' on this forum I welcome you to the very exclusive club of 'people who actually liked black mirror' and wish you happy gaming and I advise you to cover your eyes when you open the dumpster
So there you go
Old 11-23-2004, 12:16 PM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDMaster
As the official BM 'defender' on this forum I welcome you to the very exclusive club of 'people who actually liked black mirror' and wish you happy gaming and I advise you to cover your eyes when you open the dumpster
Let me know if you still want to be the 'defender of BM' after playing the italian version dubbed by Claudio Moneta (oh, and obviously, Giorgio Melazzi, how can we miss him?)

PS: Che screcca, che ciofecone!

Last edited by sp36; 11-23-2004 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-23-2004, 02:39 PM   #108
Evil Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp36
Let me know if you still want to be the 'defender of BM' after playing the italian version dubbed by Claudio Moneta (oh, and obviously, Giorgio Melazzi, how can we miss him?)

PS: Che screcca, che ciofecone!
Hey Claudio Moneta is my favourite actor ever, don't ever name him again!

Not to mention Melazzi... I luuuuuuuuuuv him

P.s.

Ma che cosa cercano??
So there you go