You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Reader Reviews Portal 2 Review (Youtube)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2011, 05:25 AM   #1

Default Portal 2 Review (Youtube)

Hi guys...

A New Review!! I really should find a new name for my videos.. as a game review is pretty low down the list of things I would call my videos.. heh... Any suggestions?

Anyway.. this one is all about Portal 1 and 2. I hope you like it. As I am not limited to 10 mins a review anymore I noticed I am getting longer and longer .. this one is about 15mins.. I might have to do something to get this under control next time as my last review was also 15+ mins.

Anyway, I'll be taking a break for a bit but have a few other games in my list I want to look at that are all back on the original topic.. pure adventure games. So stay tuned for that.

One last thing!!

I have 2 copies of Portal 1 to give away!! So anyone that can email me a short 1 paragraph explanation of what their favorite adventure game character is and why! I'll select the 2 winners and send them a copy of Portal 1 to activate on steam, the 1st prize winner I will also do a video on their chosen game!!

Email - [email protected]

Happy Adventuring!!
--A4L

Portal Review (YouTube) @ AdventureReviews

Last edited by Adventurer4Life; 05-12-2011 at 12:55 AM.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:48 AM   #2
Spoonbeaks say Ahoy!

I'd love to watch this one, but I'm afraid of spoilers for Portal 2 and I don't think I'll play it before Christmas.

As for a suggestion for your video reviews series, I think at this point is best if you would base it on your nick Adventurer4Life - would help with finding, identifying them as yours.