You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Reader Reviews Policenauts (YouTube)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2009, 12:32 AM   #1

Default Policenauts (YouTube)

Well here is a new review!!

This time it is for Policenauts... a very over rated game imo form the creator Hideo Kojima of Metal Gear Solid fame. This game has a very intense and interesting story that is presented as as a Anime Interactive film. You will need to expect to be passively watching vast amounts of dialogue and cut sequences with small action sequences and some very strait forward and shockingly easy point and click for the actual game play.

The story itself is very adult and spends a great amount of time in very complex character building, witch is a pleasure to watch. Though I found this game entertaining in the end I was getting more and more bored of the "game" and just wished it was in fact a 45 to an hour long film

As much of this games greatness is in fact the animated sequences again I was unable to really show much of the really cool stuff, that this game has in abundance. I didn't want this to be like a movie trailer that shows all the good bits.

Anyway, Hope you like it
A4L

YouTube = Policenauts (Review)
YouTube Direct Link MP4 (32meg) - download
YouTube Direct Link HD MP4 (152meg) - download
Old 09-22-2009, 04:03 AM   #2

Nice review, thanks for sharing.