You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Reader Reviews Retro Resurrection - Kings Quest VI

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2009, 07:34 AM   #1

Default Retro Resurrection - Kings Quest VI

Introducing a new series I've created called Retro Resurrection. This is my first finished review for the series and I'm focusing on Kings Quest VI in it! I'd love to do more if people enjoy this. I worked pretty hard on it so I hope everyone likes it, and if you do please spread the word! Check it out when you get the chance, feedback would be highly appreciated. :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n-aAdjA73Q
Old 06-27-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
Irritant F0rum Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappehLemons View Post
Yes...yes that is a CD ROM drive.

I enjoyed your little video review, thought it was very amusing and nicely put together, you should definitely do more.

The Seed accepts no responsibility for any damage that my have been caused to your Hard Drive as a result of viewing this post!
Old 06-27-2009, 06:33 PM   #3

Thanks!
I've gotten a lot of remarks about the putting the floppy into the cd drive. To explain, for the most part I only do the intro of the video to prove I own the game and not just using a pirated copy of it but I just didn't want to say "I own the games" so i decided to make it into my attempt of a entertaining intro. Some people think it's funny, and some think it's the lamest thing they've ever seen. I had one person actually tell me that part ruined the whole video for them
Old 06-27-2009, 10:26 PM   #4

This is alright as a hobby for yourself, but if you're genuinely looking to inform people, I don't think you're going to accomplish that. The audience that watches these videos have most likely already played these games.