You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2005, 03:44 PM   #21

Please can someone tell me how to kill the huge puffer fish that eats Lili on the "rescue Lili" mission.
I know this isn't very far into it but I only got it today, you might say persivere longer but I admit I'm not particuarly good at games and only play them very occasionally and only ones that capture my imagination as this one did. Great title!

Thanks.
Old 05-06-2005, 04:03 PM   #22
The Dartmaster

Send a message via ICQ to Jake Send a message via MSN to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake

He tries to kill you in about eight different ways * Which part are you at?

* may be an exaggeration

"I was one of the original lovers." - Evan Dickens
Old 05-06-2005, 04:09 PM   #23

The very first where he is sucking in all the air and objects off the sea bed. I've tried getting sucked in and punching firing inside, I've tried punching shooting him when he is exhaling but nothing seems to work.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:09 PM   #24
peb
Colossal

Quote:
Originally Posted by derren
The very first where he is sucking in all the air and objects off the sea bed. I've tried getting sucked in and punching firing inside, I've tried punching shooting him when he is exhaling but nothing seems to work.
Spoiler:
Punch open the boxes filled with tacks and when the monster sucks them in, you should see a scene of the monster choking (or in pain...I couldn't figure out what it was doing). I think you have to do this 3-4 times before you get to the next part.
Old 05-07-2005, 03:57 AM   #25

Thanks for that!
I watched a video review of this on gamespot and they said it was only around 12 hours gameplay, would you agree with that? Seems pretty massive to me.
Old 05-07-2005, 04:55 AM   #26
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by derren
they said it was only around 12 hours gameplay, would you agree with that?
If you're not trying to collect absolutely everything, I can see how it could only last 12 hours - but I've so far stocked up another 7 hours on top of that, and I'm still missing stuff (and haven't finished the last mind yet).
Old 05-07-2005, 07:25 AM   #27
peb
Colossal

I would definitely disagree with that. It took me 25 hours total and I really didn't try to collect everything for the most part. I'm not the most coordinated gamer though so take that for what it's worth.

Spoiler:
Of course, it seemed like the meat circus took about me 10 hours to get through.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:00 PM   #28

I need so much help!!!! I'm new, too so hi everyone! Anyway, I'm in the milkman level and i cant find the gun or phone and I've looked everywere (even the graveyard)! I'm going crazy. So can someone please help.