You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems The In Memoriam hint/walkthrough thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2004, 03:11 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacardiJim
I've just completed In Memoriam and I am completely willing to help. I was forced to use the shaamaan site once, as I couldn't understand how one arrived at the number 77. (Even after seeing the walkthrough it didn't help me understand the solution... until it came to me in my sleep that night.)

Look for the one-and-only North American review of IM here soon!
Can you help?

I've just started the game but cannot get the toolbar to load at all. As it seems I can't continue without it I need to know how to get it on the screen.
Old 01-03-2004, 06:47 AM   #42

Default In Memoriam Toolbar

How do I get this to appear? I have tried everything but it does not appear onm the screen at all?
Old 01-03-2004, 09:13 AM   #43
Jen

You have to get past the initiation puzzles before you get the toolbar.
Old 01-08-2004, 04:01 AM   #44

Send a message via ICQ to Lizzy Send a message via MSN to Lizzy
Default HELP (Rhomenus)

Can´t ANYONE help me with the rhomenus pussle? I´m starting to go crazy here..
I think I tried everything HOW do you do it?
Thanx
Old 01-09-2004, 05:57 AM   #45

Default Really simple help request

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacardiJim
I've just completed In Memoriam and I am completely willing to help. I was forced to use the shaamaan site once, as I couldn't understand how one arrived at the number 77. (Even after seeing the walkthrough it didn't help me understand the solution... until it came to me in my sleep that night.)

Look for the one-and-only North American review of IM here soon!

I know this is going to sound stupid given that everyone else has no doubt managed to get through this game without getting stuck at this point but I cannot figure out what the password is that I need to put in for the earth section of the first puzzle that takes you to the door of the initiates. I have got the sun and the moon puzzles but I am completely stuck and the shaamaan walkthrough barely mentions it which shows how easy it must be! I know I will kick myself but what is it and how would I have found it? Please help.
Old 01-09-2004, 05:27 PM   #46

Hello there guys My name is George and Recently I bought IN MEMORIAM. I think I have progressed a lot ( I am in the Air level now) in two days Well, PHU is taking a lot of time to solve, because that Dragonfly gives me "A"s and "Z"s all the time and it very rarely gives out other letters (even if it does, they will likely be "X"s or "T"s) Is that a bug? I mean I get toher letters from time to time, but it has taken an hour now and I need only 2 letters to complete the puzzle. Or is there a way that "triggers" specific letters?
Old 01-09-2004, 05:43 PM   #47

If you can remind me what Rhomenus asked you to do, I will be glad to help
Old 01-09-2004, 07:17 PM   #48
*-* §-Dark Skillz-§ *-*

Send a message via MSN to Adventurer

is it any good in memoriam?
Old 01-10-2004, 09:00 AM   #49
Banned User

Quote:
I know this is going to sound stupid given that everyone else has no doubt managed to get through this game without getting stuck at this point but I cannot figure out what the password is that I need to put in for the earth section of the first puzzle that takes you to the door of the initiates. I have got the sun and the moon puzzles but I am completely stuck and the shaamaan walkthrough barely mentions it which shows how easy it must be! I know I will kick myself but what is it and how would I have found it? Please help.
P-H-E-N-I-X (Phoenix without the "O." Notice the spelling of his web URL?)

Quote:
Can´t ANYONE help me with the rhomenus pussle? I´m starting to go crazy here
Try searching for: cortado engraving

Quote:
is it any good in memoriam?
Read my review of it here.
Old 01-10-2004, 09:03 AM   #50
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzif
Hello there guys My name is George and Recently I bought IN MEMORIAM. I think I have progressed a lot ( I am in the Air level now) in two days Well, PHU is taking a lot of time to solve, because that Dragonfly gives me "A"s and "Z"s all the time and it very rarely gives out other letters (even if it does, they will likely be "X"s or "T"s) Is that a bug? I mean I get toher letters from time to time, but it has taken an hour now and I need only 2 letters to complete the puzzle. Or is there a way that "triggers" specific letters?
Pressing a wing (or the tail) and then one of the antennas produces
a letter. The left antennae will give you letters from A to M. The
right: N to Z. So, for instance, if you press the top-left wing and than the left antenna, you will get the letter "A." The second-left wing and then the left antenna produces a "B."

Make sense?
Old 01-10-2004, 06:30 PM   #51

Default Rhomenus

Well, I actually ment the first you do at the rhomenus pussle, with the red dots and everything. You´re supposed to tie them together, but i can´t figure out how? the grey line do´nt reach, I have clicked everything that can be clicked.. I guess Ã*t´s really easy but how do you do it?
Old 01-13-2004, 12:32 PM   #52

Default God, this game....

This game is so addictive! It periodically drives me mad... I'm now on the Chthisar puzzle of Ignis...I've had a look at the Shaamaan walkthrough, but when I type in Naghammadi as he suggests, nothing seems to happen!

Someone help me....this is my last puzzle of Ignis
Old 01-13-2004, 12:49 PM   #53
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma :)
This game is so addictive! It periodically drives me mad... I'm now on the Chthisar puzzle of Ignis...I've had a look at the Shaamaan walkthrough, but when I type in Naghammadi as he suggests, nothing seems to happen!

Someone help me....this is my last puzzle of Ignis
I seem to remember that the answer isn't naghammadi, but merely nagha.
Old 01-14-2004, 04:25 PM   #54

Send a message via MSN to Twisted.alice
Default vari

i am stumped on VARI

after gettin an email to download a sound thingy it gives a code to type in to access it like the video one.

i got an error of somesort come up when i put it in, didnt make a note of it, bit silly really. ive got the audio link there but nothing happenes when listening to the noise.

i cheated and found the answer to the first part in the walk through but i cant find out what ive got to do now to make it quiet. im hoping that i wont need the audio thingy to do this other wise im stuck.

anyone had this problem?

anyone able to tell me what i need to move in order to make it quite? is it the rings in the middle or the tabs on the outside?

someone please help as im really proud of how far i have got and i really dont want to have to reinstall the game and reregister it all... i'll have to make up another email address and everything wouldnt i?

is there a way of reinstalling it with out having to reregister?
Old 01-14-2004, 04:36 PM   #55
Banned User

Short of going back and replaying the game through to that point and taking a screenshot, I can't give you the positions of the tabs. And it IS the tabs you are moving. Each one controls a track of the "white noise" you are hearing (if you have the sound tool) and you rotate each tab to a position where its track is eliminated. Underneath all that white noise you will be left with a single track of dialogue.

If you reinstall the game and start it over you must re-register with a new e-mail address. There are no "saved game" files to allow you to import the progress of your current game to the new one if you reinstall. (Actually, there is one saved game file, but it is indexed within the coding to the particular game it came from and can't be transferred.)
Old 01-15-2004, 01:00 AM   #56

Default Vari

But the problem is that the audio tool dont work!!

i entered in the code to access it and a little windows box poped up sayin that there was some kind of error! i cant remember what the error was but when i click on the audio button nothing happens.

to get past the password part i had to search on the internet.

do i really need the audio tool to get past this one???
Old 01-15-2004, 01:22 AM   #57
Banned User

Yes. Sorry.
Old 01-15-2004, 01:36 AM   #58
*-* §-Dark Skillz-§ *-*

Send a message via MSN to Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted.alice
But the problem is that the audio tool dont work!!

i entered in the code to access it and a little windows box poped up sayin that there was some kind of error! i cant remember what the error was but when i click on the audio button nothing happens.

to get past the password part i had to search on the internet.

do i really need the audio tool to get past this one???
Buy some battery's on the way home

ok sorry
Old 01-15-2004, 03:07 AM   #59

so i cant just play about with the tabs untill it stops making a noise? ive done the password bit its just making it be quiet that im stuck on
Old 01-15-2004, 06:34 AM   #60

Well, I actually ment the first you do at the rhomenus pussle, with the red dots and everything. You´re supposed to tie them together, but i can´t figure out how? the grey line do´nt reach, I have clicked everything that can be clicked.. I guess Ã*t´s really easy but how do you do it?

HELP