You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems The In Memoriam hint/walkthrough thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2003, 01:12 AM   #21

Default pills

It's easy:

First put blue pill somewhere on the screen and then the green pill while the bug is still eating the pill. He is going to one reel

Next put the blue pill somewhere and then the yellow pill. He is going to the next reel

At last put the green pill somewhere and then the yellow pill. The bug is going to the last reel.

You must make the number 658 and if the number is reached click on the bug.
Old 11-20-2003, 01:19 AM   #22

Send a message via MSN to Devilwoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wijkie
It's easy:

First put blue pill somewhere on the screen and then the green pill while the bug is still eating the pill. He is going to one reel

Next put the blue pill somewhere and then the yellow pill. He is going to the next reel

At last put the green pill somewhere and then the yellow pill. The bug is going to the last reel.

You must make the number 658 and if the number is reached click on the bug.
Thanx.....I'd managed to get through it using good old trial and error....didn't take me long....just about an hour, an hour with many derogatory terms for that bloody bug!!
Old 11-20-2003, 01:29 AM   #23
Banned User

Errrr.... nice use of the spoiler tags, wijkie.
Old 11-21-2003, 12:34 AM   #24
Mega Gamer

Hi ! I'm stuck with the TAIR puzzle ! Must soud crazy, but I've actually spend hours on the web looking for the coordinates of the Oxford Stud, searching in every topographic places I could find, came up with rough coordonates of the St James Road place, but tose didn't fit in the form ! I gave up a month ago, so if anyone could help a bit !
Old 11-21-2003, 02:39 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilou
Hi ! I'm stuck with the TAIR puzzle ! Must soud crazy, but I've actually spend hours on the web looking for the coordinates of the Oxford Stud, searching in every topographic places I could find, came up with rough coordonates of the St James Road place, but tose didn't fit in the form ! I gave up a month ago, so if anyone could help a bit !

Here's something that might be of some help:~

http://shaamaan.neostrada.pl/In_Memoriam_Guide.txt
Old 11-21-2003, 02:46 AM   #26
Banned User

Maybe this will help, Wiliou.

Spoiler:
Ignore the "seconds" in the longitude and latitude. Try the degrees and the minutes.

And Devilwoman.... if someone wants a friggin walkthrough, the URL to that site has been posted repeatedly in this thread. It looks like he just wanted a UHS-type hint in the right direction.
Old 11-21-2003, 04:49 AM   #27

Oh well Bacardijim, slap me on the wrist then and send me to the corner to stand for like an hour.....I'm not a child so I would appreciate it if you didn't talk to me like one, thnx!!

Last edited by Devilwoman; 11-21-2003 at 05:25 AM.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:02 AM   #28

Default VARI - Nonnafina ???

No consigo avanzar en VARI porque en la pagina de cementos no me admite el login o contraseña y no puedo bajar la herramienta de sonido.

Login: Felice Maggioli
Contraseña: Nonnafina

ES CORRECTO????

Gracias
Old 11-21-2003, 08:22 AM   #29
ACK!

Send a message via MSN to Tanukitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by roma1981
No consigo avanzar en VARI porque en la pagina de cementos no me admite el login o contraseña y no puedo bajar la herramienta de sonido.

Login: Felice Maggioli
Contraseña: Nonnafina

ES CORRECTO????

Gracias
No... Para empezar este foro es ingles, tienes suerte de que yo sea español...

Tienes que esperear a que Fe256 te mande un email con un email con las instrucciones necesarias para "descargarla"...
Old 11-28-2003, 12:53 AM   #30
Coming Soon

Send a message via Yahoo to kwbridge

I have a question about the patch(es) ... does anyone know if it ok to use it after you have already started playing the game? Someone I know is getting an error with the Phu puzzle, which the second patch is supposed to correct, but the patch has not fixed the problem. And has anyone had success with reinstalling Quicktime?

Kim
Old 11-28-2003, 01:53 AM   #31

Send a message via ICQ to janus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacardiJim
I never was able to make the bug go where I wanted. It MAY have to do with what color pills you feed it. You can always chase it off of the wrong treadmill by clicking on the bug before it starts running on the treadmill (or as soon as you see it running to the wrong one).
Hi Jim
I found that after finding which colour pills for each treadmill if you reverse the colours for each one then they do as you want.
ie..Say one set is Blue and Green, then put them in the order of Green then Blue.
Worked for me.
Now gonna reinstall becuse of lock up in PHU. Gr Gr Gr.
"walt"
Old 11-28-2003, 05:19 AM   #32
Banned User

Default PHU bug (pun intended)

It seems that I am not the only one to encounter a script error on the PHU puzzle once you reveal and start playing around with the dragonfly. In my case, it meant reinstalling the game and starting from scratch. The patch available for In Memoriam does not address this bug, though rumor has it that the developers are hard at work on a patch for this and a couple of other bugs.

However, my research has suggested a POSSIBLE fix for this. You can try it and let me know how it works for you. At worst it will leave you no worse off than you are now. Save backups of your ENTIRE "Save" folder, which is in the Ubi Soft\In Memoriam\Media\Dir folder. This should include both a sub-folder titled something like "User_1" and file called "config.cfg." Now reinstall the game and use a new e-mail address to register it. Then replace the new "Save" folder with the old one you made a backup copy of. With luck, this should allow you to login with your old original username and addy and allow you to continue your progress from where you hit the bug.
Old 11-28-2003, 10:43 AM   #33

Send a message via ICQ to janus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacardiJim
It seems that I am not the only one to encounter a script error on the PHU puzzle once you reveal and start playing around with the dragonfly. In my case, it meant reinstalling the game and starting from scratch. The patch available for In Memoriam does not address this bug, though rumor has it that the developers are hard at work on a patch for this and a couple of other bugs.

However, my research has suggested a POSSIBLE fix for this. You can try it and let me know how it works for you. At worst it will leave you no worse off than you are now. Save backups of your ENTIRE "Save" folder, which is in the Ubi Soft\In Memoriam\Media\Dir folder. This should include both a sub-folder titled something like "User_1" and file called "config.cfg." Now reinstall the game and use a new e-mail address to register it. Then replace the new "Save" folder with the old one you made a backup copy of. With luck, this should allow you to login with your old original username and addy and allow you to continue your progress from where you hit the bug.
Hi Jim
Tried the above and guess what....Yep, Thrown back to the Desktop.
Setup another Email account and reinstalled even reinstalled Quicktim and Shockwave...Played through to the appearence of the Menu Bar on the new Email and new username so looks as if I will have to play up to the Freeze and keep my fingers crossed. Not right now though, later in the week...a bit uptight with the non comittal answers from Tech Support at UbiSoft.
"Walt"
Old 11-30-2003, 08:24 AM   #34
Mega Gamer

Hi guys ! Thanks for your help ! I'm sorry not to have replied before, but my computer my sending the mail had failed. So I didn't check futher. Sorry Devilwoman : I got you into troubles !
Anyway. I had got more problems, with a bug in Sichet, just like the one some have in Subos. But I downloaded the patch v 2.2 and it fixed all up !
Thanks to you I've beaten the game !
Old 12-10-2003, 04:24 AM   #35

Default Epitech

How can I solve this puzzle? Help please....
Old 12-10-2003, 04:36 AM   #36
Banned User

I tried to answer your question in your other thread, fevis.
Old 12-10-2003, 12:23 PM   #37

Default emails

Has anyone had problems regarding not receiving emails? I've nearly finished the game and haven't yet had a single email! I thought you where supposed to receive regular emails from skl?
Old 12-15-2003, 10:48 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytch
Has anyone had problems regarding not receiving emails? I've nearly finished the game and haven't yet had a single email! I thought you where supposed to receive regular emails from skl?
Take that as a no then
Old 12-17-2003, 06:59 PM   #39

Hi,

Did anyone else get the cd not found error? I googled and found one guy's frustrated posts at tightarses.com (great domain), the CS rep from Ubi said it was because he is not running from a cd drive named d (if they really did hardcode the drive letter 'sigh, morons) but I am still getting that error and my cd drive letter is most definitely d. I've also tried it in my laptop where the drive letter is not d and I seem to be getting that problem regardless. What about a no CD patch? Im sure this is some CD protection error causing my drives to fail and I have recent drives.. DVD drives.

I downloaded patch 2.1 but when it installs, the installation program quotes version 1.2, anyone else get that? nevertheless still getting athat CD problem. Anyone fix this?
Old 12-29-2003, 03:58 AM   #40

Send a message via ICQ to Lizzy Send a message via MSN to Lizzy
Default Help! the rhomenus puzzle

I don´t get this one. you are supposed to tie together the red dots, but the grey line can´t reach!
How is this done? Please help!
//Liz