You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems The In Memoriam hint/walkthrough thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2005, 12:12 PM   #181

Default Done it

Never mind my last thread as I typed it came to me so am past it now.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:20 AM   #182

Default Ouphist & Sothier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacardiJim
I've just completed In Memoriam and I am completely willing to help. I was forced to use the shaamaan site once, as I couldn't understand how one arrived at the number 77. (Even after seeing the walkthrough it didn't help me understand the solution... until it came to me in my sleep that night.)

Look for the one-and-only North American review of IM here soon!
I hope you can help me with these two. I had to check the walkthrough for the answer for ouphist. I found all the way to the site that had Kasim Sari Kulic- Istanbul but I couldn't figure out how they came to the answer 185053. Can you tell me. Also, in Sothir, I converge the lights above Agim Sophia and nothing happens
Old 09-05-2005, 09:33 AM   #183

Default agia sophia."[/spoiler]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen
I had good luck with Agia Sophia by
Spoiler:
making all of the dots touch the dashed line just to the right of the words "agia sophia."

On the Vari puzzle, the object is
Spoiler:
to isolate a certain sound by turning off all of the other sounds.
Ok, I give....How is it done? It's driving me crazy.........and how do you get them to move and stay where you want them to???????????

Thanks
Browsermix
Old 09-14-2005, 07:58 AM   #184

Default Agia Sophia

I am still stuck on this puzzle. Is there a special way to move the circles in order to get them into the dotted area?
Old 10-08-2005, 07:58 PM   #185

Ok, I am at the second level of Terra now and still have NOT received ANY emails.

I just purchased this game on Thursday (Oct. 6, 2005) and installed it. When it would not connect to the server to register my username, I then installed the Patch, and it worked fine. I did then receive the email with my password but have not received any emails since then! I have checked my SPAM filters and folders, the emails were simply not sent (so it seems).

I have tried emailing their support without luck or any response in 3 days! It's killing me. I can still play the game but I feel like I am missing out on a huge part of the story, and even more importantly, the ability to get "swept up" into the game.

Thanks!
Priest
Old 12-03-2005, 06:40 PM   #186
fov
Rattenmonster

To the last few posters - sorry no one was able to help you.

I think this thread has become too long for its own good, so I'm going to close it. Anyone who has new questions about Missing / In Memoriam, please start a new thread.