You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2003, 04:55 AM   #1

Default BLACK MIRROR...... A little help!

I've made it through the 7pm deadline. I've studied the heavenly bodies. I'm stuck in William's study w/ the heavy chest open. I've clicked on every stone in the wall, tried all items I've collected, beat on the door, screamed at the chess board (including trying to throw that black rook at it), but I'm still stuck w/ the other chest's lid not moving. PLEASE!!!!, a little hint, I'm sick of this room!
Old 11-02-2003, 11:29 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfootwallace
I've made it through the 7pm deadline. I've studied the heavenly bodies. I'm stuck in William's study w/ the heavy chest open. I've clicked on every stone in the wall, tried all items I've collected, beat on the door, screamed at the chess board (including trying to throw that black rook at it), but I'm still stuck w/ the other chest's lid not moving. PLEASE!!!!, a little hint, I'm sick of this room!
** SPOILER AHEAD - USE CAUTION **
Spoiler:
Try examining/right-clicking the open drawer on left side of screen where you found William's diary
Old 11-02-2003, 12:47 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfootwallace

Thanks, Hooter, I'm out of that bloddy room. I'll remember that advise in the future. On to chp 2.