You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems SAVE WANTED ... Art of Murder, Cards of Destiny

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2012, 07:42 PM   #1

Default SAVE WANTED ... Art of Murder, Cards of Destiny

Hi Ive just recently started to play Art of Murder Cards of Destiny. I am stuck at the part where you have to deactivate the bomb in the Power Plant. I know exactly what I have to do ( I have unscrewed and opened the top by using the extinguisher twice .... and I know it gives you three chances with the extingusher) , so I have used it twice and got the top open , but when I click on the extinguisher (inside to cut the wire) it says its run out ! Seems I dont get a third time with the extinguisher once the top has been opened!!! GRRRRRRRR , I am drove !Does anyone have a save ? And could you tell me how to use the save ? Im new to this site
Old 05-02-2012, 07:42 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephsmith1979 View Post
Hi Ive just recently started to play Art of Murder Cards of Destiny. I am stuck at the part where you have to deactivate the bomb in the Power Plant. I know exactly what I have to do ( I have unscrewed and opened the top by using the extinguisher twice .... and I know it gives you three chances with the extingusher) , so I have used it twice and got the top open , but when I click on the extinguisher (inside to cut the wire) it says its run out ! Seems I dont get a third time with the extinguisher once the top has been opened!!! GRRRRRRRR , I am drove !Does anyone have a save ? And could you tell me how to use the save ? Im new to this site
my email is [email protected]