You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castledoque View Post
Go to William and TALK to him. The very last conversation option should be USE ITEM. It isn't immediately apparent in the screen, you have to scroll down with an arrow at the side of the conversation options. When you pick USE ITEM your inventory comes up. Pick the music box and then pick PRESENT, not EXAMINE. William should then go downstairs.
the "present" button didn't work, but i "used" the box in William and it did work! thank you so much.

i hope i don't get stuck any time soon.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #82

it's me again >.<
i'm stuck at the police station now... humpf...

there's something i've got to do concerning that locked door, isn't it?

btw some things about the game: what's with the water taps and toilets? LOL
i was in Kent's office and i could open the drawers and cabinets. but... i couldn't touch the binder... that isn't very realistic.

Last edited by luna_tic; 03-10-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #83
Pink fluffy Xmas bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna_tic View Post
it's me again >.<
i'm stuck at the police station now... humpf...

there's something i've got to do concerning that locked door, isn't it?

btw some things about the game: what's with the water taps and toilets? LOL
i was in Kent's office and i could open the drawers and cabinets. but... i couldn't touch the binder... that isn't very realistic.
I take it you're inside the police station trying to get your dad's car keys? And Kent's not there?
If so, you need to find the combination for the electronic keypad to the evidence room. Go back to the front desk and check out the newspaper clippings on the noticeboard - that should provide you with the code. It's something to do with Kent taking over from his dad as police chief

Oh, and the toilets? They do seem pretty useless, but try and remember to get in the habit of checking toilet seats - one toilet seat helps with a puzzle solution later on. Or maybe you did that already?

I agree about the things that it seems like you should be able to touch but can't. Either they were put there for filler in the game, or the devs just didnt have time to do anything with them
Old 03-11-2012, 09:47 AM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhunter71 View Post
I take it you're inside the police station trying to get your dad's car keys? And Kent's not there?
If so, you need to find the combination for the electronic keypad to the evidence room. Go back to the front desk and check out the newspaper clippings on the noticeboard - that should provide you with the code. It's something to do with Kent taking over from his dad as police chief

Oh, and the toilets? They do seem pretty useless, but try and remember to get in the habit of checking toilet seats - one toilet seat helps with a puzzle solution later on. Or maybe you did that already?

I agree about the things that it seems like you should be able to touch but can't. Either they were put there for filler in the game, or the devs just didnt have time to do anything with them
Kent is at the station and i can't do anything. supposedly i would have to wait 2 days to get the car keys back...

i've noticed that you can use everything that you have to use at least once in the game, like the desk lamps and now i know that i will have to use the toilet seats too hehe (i didn't have to use it until now). so maybe i will have to use a water tap in the future?

at the station i've searched the drawers and cabinets of Kent's desk even though he's there, and even search through the whole office. is there any reason why i can have information about the pastries? or is it just there as a filler? i've tried everything but i guess my problem is that Kent's still there and when i try to interact with the digital thingy Arthur says that Kent wouldn't like that.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:24 AM   #85
Chicken with a bite

You need to find a way to get the police officer to leave. Like telling him about a crime he needs to go and investigate. For that to happen you need to go somewhere else.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:04 AM   #86
Pink fluffy Xmas bunny

Just remember - there aren't too many places to go in this game, so finding out about said crime shouldn't be too difficult.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #87

Stuck with the safe, cant see the numbers on the dial, can anyone please tell me what dials to turn. Like 1 to right, 5 to left, 10 to right???
Old 03-12-2012, 10:28 AM   #88

Okay, i have to wander again... thank you for your help =)

bloodymary,
based on the paitings, i think, you have to make the last two numbers. first is the painting in the middle, then the one in the left, then the one in the right.

if the last two numbers are 45, you have to turn the 10 four times, then if the one on the left is 60 you turn 6 times the 10 to the left...
not sure if i was clear...
Old 03-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #89

thanks luna, I figured out that the numbers have to be 12,60, 45 I am playing the pc game, and the dials on the safe are blur. So no clue what I am doing
so would be nice if I could get the exact solution
My option in the game is only turn the dial 1,5 or 10 either to right or left, does this makes sense?
Old 03-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodymary View Post
thanks luna, I figured out that the numbers have to be 12,60, 45 I am playing the pc game, and the dials on the safe are blur. So no clue what I am doing
so would be nice if I could get the exact solution
My option in the game is only turn the dial 1,5 or 10 either to right or left, does this makes sense?
you can turn de dial more than once to make those numbers.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #91

pffffff i finally got it, thank you!!!

Last edited by bloodymary; 03-12-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodymary View Post
pffffff i finally got it, thank you!!!
yaaaay!

everytime i accomplish something in this game it feels so good, because everything's so complicated (in a bad way).

so i'm trying not to give up because i already invested a lot of time.