You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
cookie monster

Default Mata Hari dead end??

Anyone remembers Mata Hari? I have a problem with it in Chapter 4. I have to get limo, and it means I have to impress Mercedes. After checking all places 2-3 times, i suspected I have already found and used all inspiration points and might have found a dead end. Not so happily I reloaded my 1,5h earlier save, just before my last inspiration. Now I played the game again by using the last dance but no Mercedes! (I use red button, as this is one of the hardest dances)
Gameboomers walkthrough says "Go to the Paris train station and click on the woman with the umbrella." But I used that point long ago.

Any more suggestions? Is it possible, that I can run out of inspiration points? I've found no list of insp points, to check is there anything I missed?

If nothing helps, then does anyone have a save before dance?
Old 02-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
cookie monster

Never mind. I found the last dance. I made a 1,5h backtrace unnecessarily because walkthrough is slightly wrong!
Old 02-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
Adventurer

Good luck if you're trying to get all of the endings, I never could figure out all of the different conditions...and the game wasn't very good....
Old 02-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #4
Spoonbeaks say Ahoy!

The conditions are pretty clear - you get points for each activity: spying, running from enemy agents, dancing, and how good you were at them decides on what happens to you at the end.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:59 AM   #5

yes the game was pretty bad, don't think I will play it again