You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems [Still Life 2] Problem with James Hawker's Information

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2011, 03:36 AM   #1

Default [Still Life 2] Problem with James Hawker's Information

Hi everybody
Can you help me solve this problem ?

I have a prolem with James Hawker's information . I cant ask Claire Ashby and I dont understand why she is busy and doesnt answer call .

If i dont have James Hawker's Info , James Hawker never help me to find password of the killer .

However when i use France version , Claire Ashby answer me . So sad , i dont understand France . So i dont want to continue with France version .

And this is savegame one for EN , one for FR

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?a76o6recowow6qn
If anyone have sparetime , you can play this scene ( English version ) , and help me to fix this problem .I am very grateful to you !!!

Thank you for your attention !!!
Old 12-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #2

Two days with a crazy brain . I have solved this problem ( English version ) . Actually , EN version has some different step with FR version .

I'm so sad , i must use function " New game" to restart all mission .And then also meet again this sad problem . Finally , i have found method to solve this problem . I checked from Vic's phone , add tab document , and click on James Hawker document , and read all .

When i finish this step , i can use phone to call Mrs Claire Ashby . All problems have been solved .

And now , i feel better , happy and love life .

PS : I wonder why some steps in English version and France version is diffrent . In France version i dont need check on Vic's phone .

Thank for your watching .