You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2011, 03:10 AM   #1
Senior Automaton

Default Yoomurjak's Ring

I'm stuck at the start of the 3rd day, and I don't want to look at a walkthrough because I fear I may have overlooked something really simple.

There really isn't any clue on what to do, so I'm just wandering around hoping something will happen, but it hasn't. Am I supposed to be looking for Csonka street? Because that's the only lead I have, and it sounded like I agreed that I would leave that with Juli.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:35 PM   #2

Did you call back Juli? Did you hear well what she said...?
Old 12-19-2011, 05:02 AM   #3
Senior Automaton

Yes, I called Juli. It's okay, I managed to advance by looking at the picture on the wall. Although how I was meant to know that, I have no idea.

Now I'm stuck at the tower. There doesn't seem to be anything to see from the top.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #4

The picture is being fixed on the wall while Jonathan is speaking on the phone. He says something about new decoration, this is the clue.

The tower puzzle: you need to do some shopping. Also, you might read the description at the foot of the Minaret.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #5
Senior Automaton

This is so frustrating! I've got the binoculars but I can't use them on anything. So the tower is 14-sided which means it's 7 from the entrance to face west, but there's still nothing to do there. I'm literally just walking around looking for hotspots.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:43 AM   #6

Yes, the 7D means a directon. You are looking for a very old message and this could be left in a very old object or building. So you need to know which buildings were standing in those old times. There is a map somewhere showing such old buildings - you have already seen it

Did you also buy a little wooden minaret from the souvenir merchant? Use that on the old map to get a kind of mockup of the area. (The binoculars will also be needed but only later).