You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2011, 12:19 PM   #1

Default Society of the serpent moon

This game from WRF Studios has played quite well until I hit a glitch that I can't seem to get around. An essential puzzle involving tiles of ravens and snakes is unplayable. My mouse can not be controlled. The tiles feel as though they are stuck in glue! Someone suggested turning off protection, which I tried but nothing helps. Has anyone else found a similar problem or know something else I could try?
Old 11-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
Grue Master

This is from the games Support page. There is also a patch but I don't know if that will help you
Quote:
>> Slow Crow Puzzle
Some users said they needed to disable "Real-Time Scanning" in their Anti-Virus Program
http://www.lasthalfofdarkness.com/mo...alkthrough.htm
Old 11-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #3
lost in rubacava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffersonlibrary View Post
This game from WRF Studios has played quite well until I hit a glitch that I can't seem to get around. An essential puzzle involving tiles of ravens and snakes is unplayable. My mouse can not be controlled. The tiles feel as though they are stuck in glue! Someone suggested turning off protection, which I tried but nothing helps. Has anyone else found a similar problem or know something else I could try?
I really enjoyed this game but I had a similar problem with Raven Hunt and another puzzle farther on that deals with pipes. So, I got in touch with Billy and did a couple of things he suggested. I completely disconnected from the Internet first (even put a link to Local Area Connection on my desktop so I could get off and on quickly), then turned off my AV and Malwarebytes. Then I went into the game's properties and, under Compatibility, checked Run as Admin, Disable visual themes and Disable desktop composition.

It worked.