Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Hint Requests and Technical Problems (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/hint-requests-technical-problems/)
-   -   Book of Unwritten Tales (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/hint-requests-technical-problems/30088-book-unwritten-tales.html)

Bonsai 11-15-2011 05:33 PM

Book of Unwritten Tales

Does anyone have a game save after the "Rain/Lightning Dance?" English version? I wish I could dance......heck I wish I could run a country. Oh well, life's not fair........just check-out Michelle.

Please pm me.

Thank you for serving me.

Bonsai 11-15-2011 06:10 PM

A big THANK YOU to aimless for the save.

romingerc 11-18-2011 03:13 AM

New at this how can i get that same save

aimless 11-18-2011 07:18 AM

Send me a PM, romingerc.

Jackal 11-18-2011 08:30 AM

New users can't sent PMs right away (due to spam abuse). As far as I know they can still receive them, though, if you want to send your instructions, aimless.

aimless 11-18-2011 08:40 AM

Thanks, I'll do that, Jackal.

sydsut 11-23-2011 06:29 AM

same request

I would also like to request a copy of the save game please

aimless 11-23-2011 07:29 AM

Check your PMs, sydsut.

sydsut 11-23-2011 12:31 PM

thank you Aimless for the save game file. Much appreciated

Sydsut

aimless 11-23-2011 12:54 PM

You're very welcome, sydsut. ;)

stevebty 12-01-2011 10:00 AM

hi im also after this save game, as i got to the part where you have to fetch the board from the coffin but it wont allow me to click on the ghost or the gates or the coffins. Any chance someone can send me a save game thanks

aimless 12-01-2011 05:25 PM

As I recall, stevebty, you can't get any boards where you are now.
Spoiler:
Check outside the Orc camp.
If you still need the rain dance save, though, send me a PM with your email address.

zane 12-02-2011 09:58 PM

hm.. im going to start this soon probably... do i need to make multiple saves to avoid this bug?? is it unavoidable?

aimless 12-03-2011 07:14 AM

If you're talking about the rain dance, Zane, there's no bug. It just requires hand/eye coordination that some of us don't have a lot of. ;) I danced until I was ready to drop before I got it right but it can be done. So, save before the rain dance. You don't need to save before Wilbur makes his potion; the game gives you chance after chance to do it right. That one's not really hard, it just requires following directions exactly. You might want to screw up, though. The result can be funny.

Actually, the game gives you chance after chance to do the rain dance, now I think of it.

zane 12-03-2011 08:49 AM

aha, i see, thanks :)

MartiNikovski 12-24-2011 11:17 AM

Hi! Can anyone send me a save just after the "rain dance"... I don't make any mistakes at all but somehow the lightning strikes BEFORE I finish my dance and interrupts me... so I have to start again... :X I think it has something to do with my PC because I barely meet the minimum requirements! I tried stopping all other programs and I managed to get to the last step but I can't do it... the lightning strikes a little bit before I can finish the dance! Thank you in advance! :)

aimless 12-24-2011 11:55 AM

See your PMs, Marti.

aida 12-26-2011 10:44 PM

Please Help-Book of Unwritten Tales Lightning Dance

Please help

Lightning Dance

This is something that is so disturbing to me....For someone to absolutely ruin what was one of the best games I have played in years with rubbish like this.

I'm sorry I can't understand the mindset.

To just throw a cheap arcade-shooter-like mini game into this classic of a game is ridiculous and on top of that make it a required "puzzle"

Well, I can't do it.

After 50 tries I can't do it.

Is there anyone who can send me a saved game right after this mess?

It is the press the keyboard keys (RainDance)

I can send someone my saved game or maybe someone can send me theirs?

Thank U so much!

aida

[email protected]

aimless 12-27-2011 06:58 AM

Done, TimovieMan.

aida 12-28-2011 01:47 PM

please help

Quote:

Originally Posted by aimless (Post 596490)
Done, TimovieMan.

Thank u for your help

That save did not work

Is is possible you could have a look?

I tried all sorts of methods with it

It may be that there may be something wrong with your 18.ksg

The reason I say that is that the file is 46 KB

It would seem that the save perhaps should be larger than that