You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2011, 02:00 AM   #1

Default Badly stuck in Gray Matter

Can anybody help please?
Chapter 2 and I am just about to access the filing cabinet in the main lab and don't know WHAT the heck I'm supposed to achieve there

In inventory I have relevantly:-
(A) Note of instructions [from David to Sam] and (B) Radcliffe Infirmary letter.
When I right click on either of these items in inventory nothing significant happens. When I left click on either item in inventory the appropriate letter is displayed and I access/read them.
When I click on the cabinet I get a close up of the cabinet boxes with (A) superimposed on it
But there is nothing significant that I can do.. The only thing I apparently MUST do is click on the window at the bottom liftoff the screen which removes (A) and gives me access to the cabinet boxes and inventory.

But what EXACTLY am I to do now ?
Old 07-13-2011, 03:13 AM   #2
Senior Passer-by

If I remember correctly, you (Samantha) are supposed to file some folders (that Dr Styles left you) in that filing cabinet first. Then you'll be able to look at the documents filed under various letters (only three or four letters are of interest to you) and read them.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:47 PM   #3

Very many thanks for your interest & feedback. I've managed to get past that obstacle - although I'm fairly sceptical of some of the game's logic involved to do so !!: frusty: