You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems BM3 - stuck in the labyrinth in chapter 6

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2011, 05:20 AM   #1

Default BM3 - stuck in the labyrinth in chapter 6

So, I managed to get those two "shade" thingies into one room, like this:
http://img860.imageshack.us/i/unledgm.png/

But as soon as they get into that room, I can not interact with the game any more - the music and animations are playing, but the cursor is indicating that something is loading (spinning key). Therefore, the only thing I can do is to kill the game using alt+f4. Any thoughts?
Old 04-24-2011, 12:09 PM   #2

This has happened to one or two german players also. If it happens to you you habe two possibilities:

1. If you have a savegame before both shadows are in one room, solve the maze puzzle without getting both shadows into one room. That's not a problem. You can easily solve the puzzle with just luring the left shadow in the room in the upper left corner and back. And the other shadow in one of the neighbouring rooms.

2. If both shadows are already together in one room you can try to solve the puzzle without let them move again. This might be tricky. And if they are in a room with one of the stone coffins or with the shelf you can't solve it and have to use a previous savegame. Or you can just let this puzzle unsolved and use the autosolve button at the scales puzzle.