You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Missing: Since January crashes(quicktime?)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #1

Default Missing: Since January crashes(quicktime?)

I am completely at wits end with this game. I have tried running in compatabilty mode(Win 7 and vista) as well as installing a copy of XP and NOTHING seems to work. On CHNOUPH, the minute any of the red balls go into the circle, the game crashes with a popup error of:

Erreur du Lecteur Director
Property not found
#pLoc
Erreur de script

Any assistance with this error is greatly appriciated!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:13 AM   #2

Default Fix Missing Since January

Make sure you are running the game as administrator, but that won't fix this problem. I had this problem too. I found out that if you combine too many droplets it will have that error, so make sure you only have one big drop, if it looks like two big drops combined it will crash it. So just play around with the drop size.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #3

FINALLY did it.. had to do it one drop at a time though.. makes me wonder if there is a problem in the script where the script calls for the drops to combine but they end up not and the program has no idea how to resolve the issue so it crashes out. Ironiclly enough, the first time I played through the game(was on a P4 if memory serves) I was able to play through it without any problems but ever since I built the computers I use now(i7 processor) parts of the game have "issues". Life is good again