You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #1

Default Nibiru

Hi all!

I have a problem in this game, Nibiru. When I'm in the uncle's mansion (after he's killed), I can't open the safe! I looked at lots of walkthroughs and I know what to do, I know the right numbers (84525), but the safe just won't open! I enter the numbers and nothing happens. I tried to press Enter after putting the code in, but that didn't help either! Did anyone ever have the same problem? I haven't found the solution anywhere so far. Please help!!
Old 08-30-2010, 05:51 AM   #2
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

You may have already figured this out by now, but...

You (as the player) might know the code, but does Martin (your character) know the code? Did Martin look at the poster on the wall and the telephone before opening the safe? In this game, your character sometimes has to know why (or have a reason) to do something before actually doing it.