You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #1

Default gabriel knight day 4 stuck!

Ok, this is the 2nd time I've tried playing day 4. I've been looking all over the internet too and it seems like something is up with this day. People have suggested things I've already done and I've done every thing. The only thing I CAN'T do is call Wolfgang. Every time I try Gabe says I have to learn more and it stops. I can't get the day to end. I've got the bracelet, I've got Grace doing research. I talked to Crash, copied the tatoo. Mosely is still waiting for proof of a cult, but I figure that's on day 5 or something. Does anyone have any suggestions?

This is frustrating too since this is the 2nd time I've tried to do this. Just started day 4 over and still can't get to the end. If anyone knows of a way to make this day end, either by playing or thru a cheat code please let me know. I just think there is a bug or something.

Thanks!!
Old 07-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
Cabbage Merchant

Send a message via MSN to HaroldO

Did you manage to open the clock in grandma's attic?
Old 07-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #3

Yes I was able to do that. I have the photograph from the clock and know who wolfgang is. I've already talked to him once. Waiting on that journal from him.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
Cabbage Merchant

Send a message via MSN to HaroldO

You'll only get the journal on the next day. I remember day 4 being very short but it's likely you're stuck because of something you neglected to do in the earlier days. You could try reading this walkthrough, day 1 to 3 a see if you missed something.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:00 AM   #5
The Quiet One

I think I had the same problem when I was playing the game during the community playthrough. Have you shown Magenta Moonbeam the voodoo symbols from Marie Laveau's tomb (presuming you've got them)? I think at that point in the game you should have two bits of paper with different symbols.

I think this action is supposed to have been done when you first pay her a visit.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 07-11-2010, 05:17 AM   #6

I rechecked days 1-3 and there isn't anything I didn't do already. I got the pattern from the tomb and been to Moonbeam's place.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #7
The Quiet One

But did you show the patterns to her? Did you get the snake scale from her pet and magnify it?
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 07-11-2010, 06:01 AM   #8

Ok, now I feel stupid. I thought for sure I had that pattern written down. So I went back to the grave and he drew the patterns again from the mausoleum. I went back to Moonbeam and she translated then the day ended. Weird, I thought I got those patterns a long time ago.

Thanks for all the replies! I'm glad I finally got to day 5!