You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
Ash

Default Ghost Pirates Of Vooju Island

I'm having a bit of trouble cleaning the mirror at the entrance to Heck.

I've managed to make soap but every time I try to use it on the mirror, Jane says "It needs cleaning, but with what?".

I've had a read of a German walkthrough and it just says to use the soap on the mirror. Could I have encountered a bug?
Old 03-26-2011, 11:09 AM   #2

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?
Old 04-22-2011, 02:54 AM   #3

I have the same bug.
I read in a walkthrough that one should be able to get the "sheet" from the bed, and use it on the mirror. But I can't get the sheet.
Autumn Moon might actually be one of the most crappy developers out there.
To prevent bugs that make you unable to complete the game, is one of the most important things to check before you release it, but Autumn Moon seems to think otherwise. Vampire Story also had a few bugs like this.
Reaaaallly crappy.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #4

Are you sure that this is a bug?

I can get the sheet without problems. It's just not intuitive. The bed hast two hotspots and two hotspot-clickareas. The bigger one is the bed itself. The smaller one is the sheet. The sheet hotspot has just a small clickarea at the left side of the bed. The best way is to use the shot hotspot feature (press the TAB key to show the hotspots) and click at the hotspot indicator at the left side of the bed to interact with the sheet hotspot. You should be able to take the sheet without any problems.

It's possible that you can only clean the mirror after you've talked about making soap with Blue Belly. To be able to talk about making soap to Blue Belly you have to use the chalk on the mirror. Then you get a mirror icon in the inventory. Use the mirror icon on the Blue Belly icon to talk about making soap.

Once you have the sheet, the soap, some candles and the chalk you should be able to clean the mirror.