You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #81

First read the last page of the book to find the letter you need for the top of the puzzle. Then look around the office to find the meaning of the abbrveation on the signal controls. This will tell you which page of the signal book to use. Then find 666 on that page and turn on the lights indicated by the white squares.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei23_yoo View Post
how do i solve the bones puzzle?....i have all the 5 bones but i don't know where and how to use them to make the puzzle...could anybody help me whit a clue??
Listen the tape, there are 2 different sounds for left and right. You can count the lenght of every step, so try to copie the sound of the recording. Don't know if it's different for everyone, but for me it was: 4L 5R 6R 2L 2R 2R 4L
Old 12-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #83

Have you listened to the tape recording yet. Do what Mr. Bones does in the recording with the bones on the table. You will get the next clue if you shake the bones right.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #84

Ok that hole is inactive for me. Maybe the locations change each game. My first clue is, if I remember correctly, look behind the royal eye. I've looked in the room with the eyes and tried clicking on the playing cards but can't find anything.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #85

jbhypno, this hole is active only if you check/click on the picture of Katharine Parre (royal gaze) on the opposite wall.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:47 PM   #86

Yes I figured that out and now have 3 eyes. I was looking for the fourth when a room that one of the manequins was blocking was now open. It is a store room with a tv and now I am trapped in it. I found the tv switch and watched the movie but now can't get out and don't see an eye anywhere.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #87

jbhypno
I'm in the same room as you. behind the shelf, if you look close theres a thread you need to cut. I got the 4th eye but I never found a switch for the TV. I left the room and got the clue for the 5th eye, it just said "tickets please" which I assume leads me back to the station.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #88
zak

I just did the "ticket please" part and is stuck on next hint "sence the changes in the windwaves" been running all over for 30min now got no idea where it means.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #89

The clue is actually "sense the changes in the airwaves". It's an easy one, look for the radio in the buffet near the door to the hotel.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #90
zak

Ah cool me and reading lol... thanks alot
Old 12-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #91

OK I've got all the eyes and am in room 1e. I've found 4 of the colored disks but can't find the 5th. Any hints?
Old 12-05-2009, 05:54 PM   #92

i'm stuck and any help would be appreciated, i've raised the crate, gotten the lightbulbs and all 3 fuses, but don't know where to put the fuses to get the power on it's getting frustrating
thanx
Old 12-05-2009, 06:04 PM   #93

cant find cross safe combo
got six eye put telescope in place have asmith need lens and i know its in the safe
Old 12-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #94
zak

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy6708 View Post
i'm stuck and any help would be appreciated, i've raised the crate, gotten the lightbulbs and all 3 fuses, but don't know where to put the fuses to get the power on it's getting frustrating
thanx
In the shed behind the crate is a fusebox u might need to light ure phone to see it dont remember.

Im stuck at same place omike used 40min just running around checking each place but none luck.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:35 AM   #95

Send a message via AIM to Nicolae Send a message via MSN to Nicolae Send a message via Yahoo to Nicolae
Default Help with the Switchboard puzzle.

Here's what you do, it's not immediately obvious at first.

1. Go up the stairs to where you get one of the fuses, and see the ghost of the little girl.

2. Directly next to the tunnel you entered from is a sign, probably DT and three numbers. For me, it was 971.

3. After driving away the ghost from the Train Station and solving the Station Master's code, go inside the room

4. There is one of two books, the first one is book two of the Tale of Four Sisters collection, the other tells you what to do for the puzzle.

5. This is the tricky party. You'll see a grid where there are different coloured squares. THIS is the part where it threw me off. I got this code..

OVOVO
VOOOV
OVVVO

What I didn't realise at first was the dark squares, which are represented as the 'O' in this grid ARE meant to be dark. The White squares, which are represented by 'V' ARE supposed to be lit.

Therefore, my recommendation. Light up all the squares. Then follow the grid, and for every black box you see, turn off that light on the switchboard.

If you do this wrong, you will hear 'Good god, you'll crash the system' or 'Are you trying to crash the 4:50 train?'

If done correctly, you'll hear him halt the train, and the signal light is light, highlighting the path to the tower.

Now for my trouble.. I'm not entirely sure which phone to use to call the hotel, as I can't find a payphone anywhere that will let me do more then pick up the receiver. The only thing that coin might be good for is the cigarette container near the door to the Buffet room, but the coin won't work.

**Note to self.. Pick up receiver, THEN insert coin.. LOL
Old 12-06-2009, 12:46 AM   #96

Hay guys, need some help.

ive just finished the flash back with the sly fox, i got everything from the chest that requires the 5 disks to open, but now im totaly stumped, what do you use the bloody pound note and the sly fox magazine for?

ps if u know how to open the safe yet also tell, though i assume that becomes rent later on
Old 12-06-2009, 01:01 AM   #97

I'm stuck on the clue for the third eye; I thought it was the cocoons but am not getting anywhere with it.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:05 AM   #98

hurleyburley look for bugs in alufoil ;-)

I am stuck right after that. I found the 3rd eye. The clue sms was "in reverence he waits for you". I ve been everywhere.. no 4rh eye, no activity.. Pls HELP

Last edited by argouen; 12-06-2009 at 01:17 AM. Reason: solved . i found the storage room
Old 12-06-2009, 01:16 AM   #99

Sorry argouen but I have no idea where to find aluminum packets...

4th clue: go see the kindred standing in front of the door on the right at the end of the hallway after the door with the symbol. He's standing with his arms crossed on his chest in a reverent pose.

Last edited by hurleyburley; 12-06-2009 at 01:20 AM. Reason: correction
Old 12-06-2009, 01:18 AM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleyburley View Post
Sorry argouen but I have no idea where to find aluminum packets...
Look down near the bed with the scissors