You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2010, 08:03 PM   #601

Default saved game????

Hi,

Hope I'm posting this in the right place in the thread -- if not apologies in advance.

I played this game until I got into the hotel. I went upstairs and was trying to watch TV when a ghoul grabbed me from a hole in the floor. Unfortunately, I then had a comprehensive disk crash and lost all saved games. Is this game linear enough that someone else's saved game would get me started again where I left off? If so, would someone HAVE such a saved game? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:07 AM   #602

What?! How interesting! I had nothing of that kind.
Can't help you with saved games, but what happened when it grabbed you? Except for the crash (powerful ghoul, that!).
Old 10-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #603

I don't know what happened. I think I died. I was tired and frustrated and quit at the point. Had the disk crash next day -- so I guess we'll never know what happened! sorry.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #604

in the shed you need to take the light bulbs and map then u need to turn left just past the door is a light fitting put a bulb in their and then u need to replace fuses and put the power on
Old 01-25-2011, 12:11 PM   #605

ive tried putting the numbers from the clipboards and stationmasters no and enter after each no and still cant get in
Old 01-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #606

can someone help me i have tried all ways in the bones puzzle and nothing works im just about to give uo thanks
Old 04-21-2011, 12:36 AM   #607

Default Combination

My combination for the lock is 513 21974 but it still doesnt work. it doesn't work no matter how I put the numbers. How can I fix it???
Old 04-21-2011, 03:49 AM   #608

As I remember it this puzzle was randomized. You've got *your* numbers wrong somehow.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:58 AM   #609

Okay so I uploaded the game onto my laptop
and now the numbers are different. the first 3 numbers are 493 but the 5 numbers remain as 21974. The code still doesnt work. Im wondering if theres a glitch or bug in my game.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:04 AM   #610

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepdog2 View Post
ive tried putting the numbers from the clipboards and stationmasters no and enter after each no and still cant get in
I have the same problem. -_- I even tried going from left to right
or right to left and nothing helped. I tried mixing up the first 3 digits. Ive basically given up now
Old 05-14-2011, 06:20 AM   #611

Gosh here is my status: I have a...cigars on a stick(?), a metal disk, a bonus file(just ring the damn bell in the reception room), a steering wheel(for a car i believe), and a key to room 3F. First of all, i have no idea how to open the room 1B, the only thing i can do is to look through the key hole and i can see a forest of scissors! The next floor is locked, i can't open the 3 locks, and when i try to get through the stair to floor 3 some kind of black fog tries to make the sissy inspector throws up and increase his heart beat like a crazy drum! I have solved the puzzle in room 1A and a short film comes out, i try to zoom the film 4 times (mr.bones-the shadow of mr.bones-the shadow of the guy-behind the shadow of the guy) and still have no clues! So any help?
Old 07-14-2011, 05:26 AM   #612

hi can anyone help me with the telescope puzzle please i have been stuck on this for 2 weeks i cannot seem to get the right constellations
Old 12-02-2011, 03:19 PM   #613
Artist

Send a message via AIM to TekXombie Send a message via MSN to TekXombie Send a message via Yahoo to TekXombie
Default Station Signal Code Issue

Hi All,

Im not sure if anyones encountered this issue yet but its frustrating. I'm in the GWR room, looking at the signal code book and the switch box in the room. I look in the western railway part of the book but the code I recieved outside from on top of the bridge is not listed anywhere under the Western columns, I see the number in the Southern but its nowhere to be found its supposed to be and I know this number is random. Have I hit a glitch and need to start over?
Old 03-06-2012, 02:49 PM   #614

Default Bone puzzle help...

I'm having problems with my sound card or something. When I listen to the tapes I can hear the dialog just fine, but hear no tones. When I try to do the bone puzzle, I can't hear the can make any noise at all. So now apparently I can't go forward in the game.

Any idea what the combination/pattern is or is it randomized? Help!!!