You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2009, 09:50 AM   #1

Default Gobliiins 4 - Hints

I just received Gobliiins 4 yesterday and I'm already at my wits end I am stuck in Riri's room and have located 6 parts of what I guess is the "code" but I cannot seem to find anything else or interact with the safe (it says I need the code). Can anyone offer a hint?

If there is another forum thread with hints for Gobliiins 4 please point me to it, otherwise we can use this thread.

~James

edit: Ok I found a #7, darn pixel hunt :/ but most of the game isn't pixel huntish so I guess one every now and then isn't a big deal. Still stuck with unknown code.. but maybe there is another pixel hunt somewhere.

Last edited by beeblebrox42; 04-12-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
Caffein Queen

Sorry, can't help since the game is not out in english yet here

Now Playing: World Of Warcraft (US)
Recently Finished: Too many Casual games
Waiting for: Lost Horizon + Gray Matter
Old 04-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslilo View Post
Sorry, can't help since the game is not out in english yet here
Interesting, my copy is in English, maybe it was just released. I'll have to ask my friend where he bought it.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #4

OK got it, I knew being stubborn would be a good quality. The last part wasn't a pixel hunt just a very obtuse puzzle which Gobliiins are known for
Old 04-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #5

Default Where did you get #5?

I have 1-4 & 6 & 7, but no number 5.

Also, I see the Golden Tooth in the owl picture. How can I interact with it?

I need to leave this room before I go crazy.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:09 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidprozak View Post
I have 1-4 & 6 & 7, but no number 5.

Also, I see the Golden Tooth in the owl picture. How can I interact with it?

I need to leave this room before I go crazy.
#5:
Spoiler:
Go play with the ball some more

Tooth:
Spoiler:
This one is hard, if you can't find it you don't know "jack".

I never did find the Golden tooth in the next area :/

Last edited by beeblebrox42; 04-12-2009 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Spoiled Spoliler tag
Old 04-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #7
A Mighty Fine Pirate

Send a message via ICQ to maxpayne2409 Send a message via MSN to maxpayne2409 Send a message via Yahoo to maxpayne2409

i'm stuck in the same room, i have the numbers 1-7 except for 2, i can't get anyone but the strong goblin up to the shelf with the safe, parchment sticking out of the book and figure, on the right hand side of the screen, it's driving me insane, any tips please?
Old 04-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #8

Default Thank you for your help

Ok, got #5. Thanks for the tip. Do I NEED to get the tooth to proceed, because I have marked the pattern on the floor, and heard a noise. I was hoping it was going to Victory the room, but alas.

Im not concerned with spoiling the room. Like I said, I just want to get outta the room. What's next?
Old 04-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #9
A Mighty Fine Pirate

Send a message via ICQ to maxpayne2409 Send a message via MSN to maxpayne2409 Send a message via Yahoo to maxpayne2409

i read somewhere you don't have to collect all the gold teeth but if you do it gives you an extra thing at the end of the game

By the way dude, how did you get #2 please?
Old 04-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #10

Default safe & parchment platform

Tchoup needs to be up there. A hint to getting him up to the safe is to know how he gets to the chess piece on the left.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #11
A Mighty Fine Pirate

hmm i see, so to do with the
Spoiler:
story book on the teddy bear then?
if so i tried getting Stucco to punch the bear while Tchoup is on the way up but it did nothing
Old 04-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #12

Spoiler:
Get Stucco to punch the navel while Tchoup is on the book
Old 04-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #13
A Mighty Fine Pirate

aaaaaaah, thank you, passed that stage now, the next ones so simple in comparison
Old 04-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #14

Default To leave this room

Ok, so I have all 7 codes. I have the pattern written down with the pencil. Now what? I need to leave this room. Also, would someone be more specific on how to get the gold tooth as well.

THanks
Old 04-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidprozak View Post
Ok, so I have all 7 codes. I have the pattern written down with the pencil. Now what? I need to leave this room. Also, would someone be more specific on how to get the gold tooth as well.

THanks
Where does the "pattern" point to?

Tooth:
Spoiler:
There is more then one thing Stucco can punch when he is on the top left ledge, see my other post with spoiler for the other clue

If you figure out where the tooth is in the next stage let me know.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:43 PM   #16
A Mighty Fine Pirate

@ beeblebrox - the tooth in the next stage (underground) is in
Spoiler:
the blocked tunnel at the bottom

@ liquid prozac - to get the gold tooth in the bedroom
Spoiler:
Put Stucco on the top left shelf where the poster with the smudge is, then get Tchoup to use the key on the jack in a box, then when the jack pops out, get Stucco to punch him and the tooth will fall out

Also for the exit you have to
Spoiler:
use the pencil from the safe to draw an arrow, it then points to a slab which can be lifted up with the spoon
Old 04-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #17

Default Mole Station

Any hints on how I fix the ticket puncher? I have a feeling it has something to do with the sandwich but just can't find the right combination.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:54 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dense View Post
Any hints on how I fix the ticket puncher? I have a feeling it has something to do with the sandwich but just can't find the right combination.
Spoiler:
Yes, you need the mole guy to bite the ticket, do you know what makes him bite the sandwich? Do that then and before he bites into the sandwich put the ticket in it.

I'm stuck on the next level.. seem to be out of combinations I can think of, I even found the freaking tooth, that's a hard one.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #19
A Mighty Fine Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeblebrox42 View Post
Spoiler:
Yes, you need the mole guy to bite the ticket, do you know what makes him bite the sandwich? Do that then and before he bites into the sandwich put the ticket in it.

I'm stuck on the next level.. seem to be out of combinations I can think of, I even found the freaking tooth, that's a hard one.
I'm passed that level and onto the next, you have to fix the chameleon

@ dense
Spoiler:
to make the mole bite the ticket use Perluis on him to rise him in the air, then have Tchoup use the ticket on the sandwich, mole man will bite it and voila, one stamped ticket

@ beeblebrox to fix the chameleon
Spoiler:
the final peice is the same as you got the tooth, except for me the tooth came from the top (3rd plank) carrott, as did the part, whether this is random i don't know, anyway have Tchoup use the switch inside up top to move the chameleons head, then have him ready with the magnet by the cage at the bottom, then have Perluis use his magic on the carrott when it gets the peas, and have stucco press the switch so the chameleons tongue comes out and catchs the carrott, placing it in the cage, then Tchoup uses the magnet on the carrott and if its the right carrott the remaining mechanical peice will come out it's mouth.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #20

I got all codes 1-7. Someone please help me and tell me how i can get in to the safe? it says i don't know the code. It's driving me nuts