You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Art of Murder - The Hunt for the Puppeteer help

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2009, 08:47 AM   #41

Default Help with scrap paper map

Please,please help me!!!!I have put the scraps together to for the map portion at least 10 times!!I have done it very quickly,and combined the tape.But,nothing happens.She just keeps saying"can't do that".Is there a secret to this puzzle,cause I swear I am ready to give up!!!Please could someone tell me how they did it,cause I am just spinning my wheels!!Thanks
Old 04-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #42

Default hunt for the puppeteer

could someone please help........just started the game and i am stuck in the first room..........have taken all photos,,,found all i can and when i go to leave it says i should stay in room....might have missed something.....is there something to do at the piano......think i am losing my mind
Old 04-17-2009, 06:55 AM   #43

Default My name is Anja

I am stuck at the same plays
can you e-mail me please I need help
if you can I go nuts
[email protected]
Thanks Anja
Old 04-18-2009, 04:51 AM   #44

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Baldwin View Post
What operating system are you using?

Chronicles of Mystery had that same issue on one of my Vista laptops, that was fixed by running it in XP compatibility mode. In XP itself you might want to fiddle with the sound acceleration options in dxdiag (not an option in Vista).
Thanks! worked for me! That was a great help! Been searching the net for the past couple of days. Nobody seemed to have encoutered such a problem!
Old 04-19-2009, 02:55 PM   #45

Default Hunt for the puppeteer slider puzzle help

I am stuck at the slider puzzle. Does anyone have a saved game just after solving?
Old 04-23-2009, 03:52 AM   #46

Default The Safe...Please help

I got the numbers from the bull
06-28-26-24-28

but i cant open the safe
any hints please ?

thanks
Old 08-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #47

Default Helpppp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejavu View Post
this thing is driving me crazy. can anyone send me the saved file? or even better can someone post it so that everybody can enjoy the rest of the game??

my email is: [email protected]
TIA
I really need help with that stupid slider puzzle can someone send me a saved game @ [email protected] thank you in advance
Old 10-13-2009, 05:03 AM   #48

I am also stuck on the slider puzzle - any ideas or help anyone?

I really hate slider puzzles - why oh why do the game makers put them in there? I have had to give up on so many games because of them - never, ever been able to do sliders - not even as a kid!

e-mail if you have a saved game to - [email protected]

thanks
Old 12-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #49

I'm at the damn slider, I can't get past it! Usually I'm good enough to solve it, but I can't! I get stuck with two pieces out of place! Can't someone help me!

my email is: [email protected]
Old 01-12-2010, 01:41 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdniteowl View Post
Please,please help me!!!!I have put the scraps together to for the map portion at least 10 times!!I have done it very quickly,and combined the tape.But,nothing happens.She just keeps saying"can't do that".Is there a secret to this puzzle,cause I swear I am ready to give up!!!Please could someone tell me how they did it,cause I am just spinning my wheels!!Thanks
Hi i'm new - try hitting right finger on cursor to rotate the puzzle the way u want it to stay
Old 01-12-2010, 02:36 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArsenyK View Post
I can’t solve hooks puzzle.

I’ve found the compass with colors, and the paper with code. I figured compass directions from colors, and try to turn the hooks like this

1 - W
2 - NW
3 - SE
4 - NE
5 - SW

but it doesn’t work. I assume that I’m seeing some color wrong, and I tried different combinations, but nothing works. Please help!
Hi go to the number then the peg for that number and turn peg to the color coded wind if first number is 2 go to second peg and what ever color 2 is make the peg show that wind position and so on number 5 peg has a thing in it already
Old 01-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #52

oooooops i am stuck on the slot machine it is crashing all the time. can someone let me know the sequence of the coins to win so i may go forward on this lovely game. arrrrrrg
Old 01-12-2010, 06:27 PM   #53

I found a link to repair or "patch" the slot machine problem of crashing and would not pay out so u could continue to the next phase. rapidshare dot com/files/207743716/Post_Slot_Machine_Save.zip.html it is long but will fix the problem
Old 01-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #54

Default Art of Murder 2

I have been stuck for several days on the inner tube repair. If someone can direct me to a save game shortly after the repair, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:50 AM   #55
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Hi phdret!

About the inner tube:
Spoiler:
Nicole won't fix the inner tube unless she knows exactly where the leak is. Nicole needs to inflate the inner tube at the garage, then quickly take it to the fountain and put in the water to see the air bubbles. Now that she knows where the leak is, she has to quickly mark the exact spot using the marker from the antiquarian's office.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:40 PM   #56

Default Art of Murder 2

Trunkyo

Thanks, but that is what I've been trying to do [unsuccessfully]. Have probably tried 50 times but there is never enough time. She sees the leak but can't get it marked in time.

A save game would be useful, otherwise, I will probably give it up.

[email protected]

Thx.

Phdret
Old 01-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #57
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Hi again Phdret,

In case you still need the save game files, I've just e-mailed them to you. Apologies for the delay and good luck!

T.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:17 PM   #58

Default slider puzzle stumped

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaser View Post
same issue here. i've lost a lot of time trying to solve this stupid puzzle..if someone can send me a save right after the puzzle i'll be grateful.

the email is florin71183.at.yahoo.com
Is there a trick to solving this??? Help...

email: [email protected]
Old 03-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #59

Send a message via Yahoo to schlumfina
Default Stuck since 2 days at slider puzzle

Did anyone ever get through this? I am stuck since 2 days and I'm getitng more and more frustrated. If anyone solved the slider puzzle and saved it, can you e-mail me your save? [email protected]
Thanks a bunch!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:06 AM   #60

Please oh please, will someone send me a save game from after the slider puzzle to [email protected] thanks