You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Art of Murder - The Hunt for the Puppeteer help

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009, 06:49 AM   #21
Super Moderator

What operating system are you using?

Chronicles of Mystery had that same issue on one of my Vista laptops, that was fixed by running it in XP compatibility mode. In XP itself you might want to fiddle with the sound acceleration options in dxdiag (not an option in Vista).
Old 03-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #22

Default Also stuck on slider puzzle :(

Hi,
Have been stuck on the slider puzzle for an entire day now and am just wondering if anyone has a save from just after they completed the puzzle??

It's driving me insane lol

Thanks (email - sapphireoceans - AT - msn - DOT - com)
Old 03-12-2009, 10:41 PM   #23
Caffein Queen

Sorry - but I know MaG over at gameboomers.com has plenty of saves for all games.
Just ask in Hints forum

Now Playing: World Of Warcraft (US)
Recently Finished: Too many Casual games
Waiting for: Lost Horizon + Gray Matter
Old 03-18-2009, 06:51 AM   #24

I've stuck in the antique shop with that damn safe, can't figure out how to open that thing - tried the walktrough from another site without any fruitful results. Basically it says the dial has to be turned to 24 (Right), then to 14 (left), to 2 (Right), to 15 (Left) and finally to 9 (Right)...but how do I figure this all out from the bull figure? And anyway ir doesn't work me either way...maybe it's some kind of bug thingy, then I would appreciate some save file sent to me to [email protected]...thanks in advance

Last edited by AndreaDraco83; 03-19-2009 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Fixed
Old 03-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #25
Caffein Queen

Whenever you you hear the click for the first number, then let go of the mousebutton.
Then onto next number...

Now Playing: World Of Warcraft (US)
Recently Finished: Too many Casual games
Waiting for: Lost Horizon + Gray Matter
Old 03-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #26

Default Same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiky View Post
I'm on the Slider Puzzle right now! i just can't do it

Is there anyone out there who happens to have a save right after you complete it?

my email is: kiefer[dot]hay (at) live [dot] com

is how far i can get
this thing is driving me crazy. can anyone send me the saved file? or even better can someone post it so that everybody can enjoy the rest of the game??

my email is: [email protected]
TIA
Old 03-24-2009, 07:40 PM   #27

I notice that I'm not the only one hung up at this miserable slider. Since, even though I detest sliders, I have always managed to work through them, I am recalling the first edition of Safecracker. In this game a slider had some programming bug which made any attempt to solve it have a 50% chance of being physically impossible to solve. I am wondering if this is the situation here.

At any rate, I might as well join the chorus and ask some kind soul for a game-save just after the slider. My E-Mail is [email protected]

Thanx in advance.

Antoinetta III
Old 03-29-2009, 04:57 AM   #28

Send a message via MSN to immuner

Hi,

sounds bad but im stuck at the beginning of the game where you examine the body. I have collected all pieces of evidence, have taken photos of all i could, have even started the game from the beginning following the walkthrough but my damn character won't even exit the room. Says she needs more evidence.
I have taken 6 pictures, i have in plastic bags the cotton, the plank, the doll but she won't exit the room. Can someone send me a save game right before ms bennet exits the door?
Old 04-04-2009, 02:16 AM   #29

Default art of murder 2 puppeteer

hi i am new to forums

i have just purchased art of murder 2 and cannot get passed the poker machine to obtain euros my computer seizes up and hold button sticks

i have tried a couple of different ways suggested by other forums can someone please help i have even copied saves to folder deleted game and reinstalled then reinstalled saved games this did not work

some one suggested it is the order you place the money in the slots this doesnt work either

please help it is a good game

thank you

robert
Old 04-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #30

Default Hunt for the Puppeteer

I am lost with the slider puzzle in the library. I cant solve this HELP!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #31
Stalker of Britain

Hi Jellybean. Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry you're having trouble, have you looked in the sticky thread that I'm moving your question to? It might help.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 04-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #32

Default art of murder 2 slot machine working

hi all

anyone cannot get the slot machine to work?

this worked for me....
i repaired the game "didnt lose saved games "

then got all money from fountain .

then put only one coin into slot from 10 euro's pile

then it worked

aussie003
Old 04-07-2009, 10:43 AM   #33

Send a message via MSN to immuner

i had no problems with the slot machine...just got the money in, played a couple of times and won....

however now i'm stuck in the slider puzzle. Always getting one piece off. tried joining in gameboomers.com as instructed here but my account isnt approved for more than a day now. can someone please send me a save game right after the puzzle???

thanks
Old 04-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #34

The puppeteer I am in the begin of the game solved al the glue.s and now i am stuck pleas help me

Last edited by Anja; 04-08-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #35

I'm at the damn slider, I can't get past it! Usually I'm good enough to solve it, but I can't! I get stuck with two pieces out of place! Can't someone help me!

my email is: [email protected]
Old 04-12-2009, 09:43 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by immuner View Post
Hi,

sounds bad but im stuck at the beginning of the game where you examine the body. I have collected all pieces of evidence, have taken photos of all i could, have even started the game from the beginning following the walkthrough but my damn character won't even exit the room. Says she needs more evidence.
I have taken 6 pictures, i have in plastic bags the cotton, the plank, the doll but she won't exit the room. Can someone send me a save game right before ms bennet exits the door?
Same thing here. Got all 6 pictures and everything nice and bagged, but Nicole doesn't want to leave. Any suggestions ?
Old 04-13-2009, 06:33 AM   #37

hi im new here
i can´t open the safe. i´ve got the numbers under the bull but i can´t unblock the door. somebody can help me ? please
thaks
Old 04-13-2009, 06:48 AM   #38

cross have you got the photo on the mark over the window? and the fgerprint in the same plae ? try this
Old 04-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #39
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross_ View Post
Same thing here. Got all 6 pictures and everything nice and bagged, but Nicole doesn't want to leave. Any suggestions ?
You also need to make sure you've put the spare paper inside the book. That stumped me for a while when playing the demo.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuskull View Post
cross have you got the photo on the mark over the window? and the fgerprint in the same plae ? try this
Thanks!
I actually had everything in place, except I had to also stick the tape to the paper after lifting the prints. I really wish the character's responses were a little more helpful than "can't do that"

Quote:
You also need to make sure you've put the spare paper inside the book.
?? That's not possible in the full game, maybe it's different in the demo.